Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 05:39 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

pink_luver296 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default BalloonS!! T^T

Click the image to open in full size.

This is really strange!! look!! the BALLOON at the top (pink) has a dart in it and it didnt pop!! im really mad cuz two other darts did the same thing but i didnt get a pic of it..

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
pink_luver296 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2008, 05:42 PM   #2

margaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of lightmargaret is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: BalloonS!! T^T

you are not alone there has been alot of people this has happened too .
Just anouther glitch
Old 11-25-2008, 05:44 PM   #3
Weeeee! I'm a
Gift Trainee

cowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sure it's just a glitch. It will probably be fixed soon. I'm sorry you used all your darts though, this happened to me a few times too.
cowattack3 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 05:44 PM   #4
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

This glitch started in all my accounts since the new server upgrade.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 05:46 PM   #5
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

The game is out of kilter somehow. In order to pop the top row of balloons, aim at those balloons, but shoot the darts at the power level you would normally use for the middle row. It works!!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 05:49 PM   #6
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

It's been messed up for awhile. i don't even try and aim anymore. I just wing it!
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 05:50 PM   #7
daddiogi is on a distinguished road

This has been happening to me a lot lately also!

In fact, that why I came here, so see if anyone else has been experiencing this same thing. And of course, sending a second dart there only wastes a shot, because the balloon still does not pop.
The other things that happen is that, I will hit a balloon in the bottom row and one in the middle row will pop!

If it's not one thing, it's another!!!!!!!
daddiogi is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 06:04 PM   #8
I love Paramore&

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

I've gotten that before and I didn't like it either.
webkinz_ is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 06:06 PM   #9
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Me too!!
This is my favorite Hourly game and I was so bummed that it didn't work right today! I ended up getting 4 darts in balloons but didn't pop them, popped one with nothing in it .....I got 0 KC

I will be glad when they get it fixed
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 06:17 PM   #10
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

This is a common glitch in the balloon darts game right now. It appears that your dart is "landing" in one place, but registering it's "hit" in another location.

I've found that if you shoot your dart at it's LOWEST strength, aiming at a bottom balloon, it's resitering a "hit" and giving the prize. But the middle and upper balloons are not.
I have no idea why... just another one of those glitches right now.

But shoot at lowest strength and aim for the bottom, and you should at least be able to pop the balloon and recieve something. GOod luck
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Closed