Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 07:41 PM   #51

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Badges: Yet another WI Bucks Suggestion

This is a GREAT IDEA!!!

I would love this!!

Also....

1. You could earn them by posting so many posts (REASONABLE POSTS) on like the DCT, and you would get that DCT badge,

OR

2. You could buy them with WI BUCKS!!!

Let me know what you think!!!

~Luke
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 10:03 PM   #52
WhiteTerrierFan

Those look great! I really like the idea. (:
Old 05-23-2009, 10:10 PM   #53
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

This would be very cool.
I would want one with Role-Playing on it!
Old 05-24-2009, 06:19 AM   #54
webkinz_forever

View Post Originally Posted by birthdayman98
This is a GREAT IDEA!!!

I would love this!!

Also....

1. You could earn them by posting so many posts (REASONABLE POSTS) on like the DCT, and you would get that DCT badge,

OR

2. You could buy them with WI BUCKS!!!

Let me know what you think!!!

~Luke
Yep, that would be an awesome idea! Thanks for posting!
View Post Originally Posted by Super Clydesdale Bros
Another thing is, maybe some people could have a special box to give to people as gifts.
That would also be awesome. Maybe there could be a badge shop, and in it you'd click on the badge. There you could choose options like: Gift to (insert username here). Thanks for posting =)
View Post Originally Posted by meowsrus
What a wonderful idea!!! Make things a little more colourful and let you know a little more about a poster too I wouldn't mind having some of those!

BTW_ I almost named my younger daughter Arianna!!! It was down to 2 names, she was here (we were at hospital) and I let my husband choose between the 2 since I had chosen for our older daughter. Arianna did not win out, but it is still one of my favourite all time names!
Thanks for posting! Nice to hear about the names
View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
Awesome idea! I think this would help bridge the gap between WI users quite a bit, and cause many new friendships as well. If we know what people's interests are, then we have a topic to chat with them about, and we could go up to just about anyone and stike a up conversation! Rep for the fantastic idea!
Yes, I must completely agree. These would really show what you like to do!
View Post Originally Posted by Katarina
Super awsome idea!

Suggestion : If you make one, and someone buys it, you get a % of the profit!
Oooohh.. Imagining a super rich me . Great idea!!!

View Post Originally Posted by gripperluverxxoo
Cute ideaa .
But i think you should be able to earn them, and then buy them .
i.e., maybe for Super DCTer you have to post on the DCT maybe more than 300 times, and then that badge would be available for you to buy. (:
Yep, like unlockable badges! Those would be great!

Thanks to all of your ideas! I'll update the first post Rep to all of you
Old 05-24-2009, 12:49 PM   #55
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

I like this idea mostly because I feel like we should get something with all these WI Bucks.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 01:01 PM   #56
Call me Jade
Gift Trainee

warmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to behold

This is a fantastic idea!! I would love to earn badges throughout WI! But maybe instead of having all of the badges we buy and earn under our usernames we could have them on our profile and we could choose one to have under our username, then it would be less competitive
warmblood12211 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 11:23 PM   #57
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Nice ideas (:
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 12:11 AM   #58
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

Awesome idea!! could you have 1 badge of your favorite webbie smilie?
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 12:36 AM   #59
Banned
Doubt will become famous soon enough

Those are very cute! That is a wonderful Idea
Doubt is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 11:09 AM   #60
webkinz_forever

Yes, thanks for posting, everyone
I think that a webbie smilie would be good as a badge, and the idea with the profiles is great!
Thank you everyone for posting!
Closed

Tags
badges, caster75 was here, code orange, hi :), idea, kav, suggestion, wi bucks, w_f was here, ♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf