Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 11:29 PM   #11

Default Re: bad joke

This is called a faux article. It is made just for fun...nothing more. Please do not criticize other members like this. How would you feel if your endeavor was crushed?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2007, 11:38 PM   #12
Gift Guru
GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

They were just doing it for fun calm down! If you don't like it than don't read it!
Old 07-09-2007, 11:50 PM   #13
loverofwebkinz is a jewel in the roughloverofwebkinz is a jewel in the rough

This would have been really funny to pull on April Fool's day! I thought the joke was pretty good. However, I do agree that we should leave politics out of it. There is to much bashing in the world to have to have it here on Webkinz stuff.

Let's be kind to the writer. The writer was very creative and made the story very believable. Kuddos to you writer!!! Very well written. And down at the bottom of the joke, the writer states that it is a satire.

People are so touchy about politics now and anything political causes strife. It's best avoided if possible.

Lots of love to you!!! Keep up the creative writing!!! You Rock!!!
Old 07-09-2007, 11:51 PM   #14
Webkinzfan2012 is just really niceWebkinzfan2012 is just really nice

I thought it was true! I'm very gulliable tho! lol
Webkinzfan2012 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2007, 12:05 AM   #15
ilovewebkinz97 is just really niceilovewebkinz97 is just really nice

uh guys y r u critizing other users FYI its her job to write faux stories.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:24 AM   #16
slb2724 has a spectacular aura about

Well, I didn't see it, but why in the wold would anyone fall for it? It was all in good fun.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:30 AM   #17
Gift Guru
Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

PandasRpeople2 has written many funny stories here on webkinz insider, this is just another funny story.

It is not a true news article,it is not a joke, it is a story.

Right under the title it says written by PandasRPeople2, this is not the name of a real life reporter.

Last edited by Uppies; 07-10-2007 at 12:35 AM..
Old 07-10-2007, 12:35 AM   #18
Justin has disabled reputation

For those that have never heard of news satire, there is a very successful newspaper and site that makes articles exactly like what PandasRPeople2 did.
Justin is offline Male
Old 07-10-2007, 12:39 AM   #19

you guys pandas blog entries are just jokes LOL, personally I love reading them, they are so funny and creative, and don't worry none of em' are true! And for all of you saying that he's makin fun of the president, just think of everybody else that does too, LOL, I am Republican and I can take the joke. I thought it was quite funny myself!
Old 07-10-2007, 12:39 AM   #20
Gift Guru
the Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to all

On behalf of PandasRpeople2, I just wanted to clear a few things up about the story. He wrote it to be amusing to people and not to offend. Not that it matters, but he did spend over a year serving this country in Iraqi Freedom, and has been in the military for 6 years. He has served our country and Commander-In-Chief well and I feel that if he wants to make a tongue-in-cheek story about the president, he has earned that right. He brings you these stories for your enjoyment, so please stay tuned for more, and remember, they're all just in fun!

~the Ducky

Last edited by the Ducky; 07-10-2007 at 01:17 AM..