Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 05:05 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

jstangle has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Backgrounds

Good idea! I would love to have that!
jstangle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2009, 05:06 PM   #12
<3Adam Lambert Is
Gifted

WBFreedom21 is just really niceWBFreedom21 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Mushroomer
I don't think it would look odd ( ) I think it would make the forum original. Nice idea!
I think it would look original too I think it would soo cool... great Idea
WBFreedom21 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 05:24 PM   #13
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Thanks everyone, your comments means so much to me, always putting a smile on my face!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 05:35 PM   #14
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Hmm..interesting idea, Badena! Do you mean on your profile or on the Forum?? Actually I think it'd be cool on either! Although it would be sort of strange as a Forum, it would, as somebody before me said, make it unique! And who doesn't like being unique?! Rep!

‚ô•Lissy
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 06:37 PM   #15
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think it would be overwelming and a little annoying when you are trying to find something. Maybe instead of having a colored highlight, we could have a theme (like the light blue, or the white one) and with a dark background that could be used w/ white if you want it too.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 08:59 PM   #16
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Geminicat21
I think it would be overwelming and a little annoying when you are trying to find something. Maybe instead of having a colored highlight, we could have a theme (like the light blue, or the white one) and with a dark background that could be used w/ white if you want it too.
Well, what if someone uses the regular theme-they'll see it posted in white. See? I think that the backgrounds would be useful, instead.

Lyssa-I meant for the forum, LOL!

Thank you!
Old 05-25-2009, 09:30 PM   #17
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Great idea! Though it may be a little odd looking with all the highlits on random posts.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 10:09 PM   #18
no

badena2 defies all odds

Thank you!
Old 05-25-2009, 10:15 PM   #19
MY DOG JUST ATE MY

oakley16 has a spectacular aura aboutoakley16 has a spectacular aura about

yes, i see this on an online thing called aim. i use it all the time.
oakley16 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 10:18 PM   #20
no

badena2 defies all odds

Awesome!
Closed