Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2011, 01:49 AM   #11
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Background Suggestion

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
there's a skin that is purple and white, I believe. Just scroll down and change the default skin to the other one...I think it's called blue colors? (but it's purple and white )

here's how to change it -->
Click the image to open in full size.

here's what it looks like-->

Spoiler: show

Click the image to open in full size.
I like the light blue. I didn't know that they/we could change the colors. Thats awesome I'm going to give it a try even know I do like the blue hehehehe
karenpd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2011, 08:25 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

MusicLover101 has a spectacular aura about

I dont really like the blue colors. It looks so.. plain xD (No offense)
MusicLover101 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 09:00 AM   #13
Karlee☆★

Karana<3 is on a distinguished road

The three skins we already have are fine. Some people might get seizures or headaches from bright colors.
Karana<3 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 09:56 AM   #14

View Post Originally Posted by Karana<3
The three skins we already have are fine. Some people might get seizures or headaches from bright colors.
We pretty much only have 2 xD. The third one doesnt change anything Maybe there should be like, different skins? Like ; Summer Skin, Winter Skin, Fall Skin, Green Skin

Stuff like that

Btw, I get the heaadache thing. I get really bad migraines after about 30 seconds of real bright colors
Old 01-22-2011, 11:50 AM   #15
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Members usually choose the color of their font with the background color in mind. If the background color was changing every few months, this would affect the ability to read a lot of posts.

For example, say that we switched the background color to PINK for spring. All posts written in Pink would become invisible!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 12:05 PM   #16

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Members usually choose the color of their font with the background color in mind. If the background color was changing every few months, this would affect the ability to read a lot of posts.

For example, say that we switched the background color to PINK for spring. All posts written in Pink would become invisible!
Yeah it would. Maybe it would be like, A pink totally different from this
and this
Old 01-22-2011, 07:44 PM   #17
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Weird. I changed it to 'Blue colors' and it looks like an entirely different website. It even has a few different buttons.....

It would be cool to have a few options. But no bright colors.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:17 AM   #18

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
Weird. I changed it to 'Blue colors' and it looks like an entirely different website. It even has a few different buttons.....

It would be cool to have a few options. But no bright colors.
Yeah, the banner changed too OMG! I got a better idea! For summer, there would be an icy blue color, kinda like the one the messages are in, and the original backgrounds, and suns being the ice blue! (Maybe a little darker) And stuff like that!
Old 01-23-2011, 01:21 PM   #19

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

yeah i didnt even know you could change it to blue colorz or whatever it says... it looks plain the other way.. and REAL different
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2011, 02:16 PM   #20
{♥ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ

Starqua is just really niceStarqua is just really nice

Personally, I didn't even NOTICE the background!
It doesn't really matter to me, because it's nothing too important.
Well, to me, at least.

I just don't like extremely bright colours, like...
~Neon Pink
~Neon Yellow
~Neon Green

Mostly all Neon, Ahaha.
Starqua is offline Female
Closed