Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2007, 07:16 PM   #11
Baby252

Default Re: Baby252's help theard. I will check offed!!! Can help with ANYTHING!!!!

Thank you!!! Gald I could help. Good luck!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2007, 07:16 PM   #12
treefrogplease
Gift Guru

Blacks Labs is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Baby252's help theard. I will check offed!!! Can help with ANYTHING!!!!

Thanks again
Blacks Labs is offline Male
Old 10-30-2007, 07:19 PM   #13
Baby252

Your welcome!!!
Old 10-30-2007, 07:20 PM   #14
treefrogplease
Gift Guru

Blacks Labs is on a distinguished road

hope you get more questions
Blacks Labs is offline Male
Old 10-30-2007, 07:22 PM   #15
i am the best
Webkinz :)

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

hi baby252! here is my problem:

ok so i told you peeps that i like jason but i also like james. i have gym and art with james and today i had art with him. his BFF in the class, briana wasn't in so he talkked to me. i guess i'm the fill in if she's not there, anyway i really like him and he told me that he liked my friend danielle. he doesn't kno i like him and i don't plan on telling him now. my BFF does so i kinda use her as a cover-up. but he's so nice to me and i'm not sure if he's just using her to make me jealous or....? IDK! but i really really like him and jason (but jason isn't in school cuz of diabetes) what do i do?????
hollistergirl475 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2007, 07:34 PM   #16
Baby252

Hmmm I would say if he said he dosen't like you. Well there are 2 ways. the easy way forget about him if he says he dosen't like you then just live with that. 2 the hard way. Ask some of his friends to ask if he likes you or get some of your friends to do that. Also you could wait till the other guy comes back. Hope this helps!!!!
Old 10-30-2007, 07:36 PM   #17
i am the best

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

yep thnx! i really like james, but it seems that my BFF like him more. i think i'll stick with jason.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:36 PM   #18
Baby252

Alright great!!! Gald I could help. Good luck.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:39 PM   #19
i am the best

yeah, thanks for the help, appreciate it a lot! *rep. point*
Old 10-31-2007, 03:01 PM   #20
Baby252

Thank you!!!
Closed