Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 09:38 AM   #21
Sonic is more than
Gifted

zatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Avvies, Siggies, and W Sayings. Put yourself in the other persons shoes.

I agree, no one should judge anyone because of their religion!
zatcat101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2009, 10:29 AM   #22
ebaday

Default Re: Avvies, Siggies, and W Sayings. Put yourself in the other persons shoes.

View Post Originally Posted by Polarity
Exactly. I saw one of the three not too long ago that stated something about Atheism. I was a little bit "miffed" (LOL) until I stopped right then and thought, "Wait a mintue, I could have something and they couldn't? That's not how it's designed to be around here. WI is one of the most open communities about accepting others. I need to accept it as anything of mine would be accepted." Then I wasn't upset about it at all, it just showed me I thought differently than that person.
This is just what I meant! Thanks you So much for posting

View Post Originally Posted by colleenabeena
Religion should not be on WI period.
I don't like seeing "Jesus loves you" or anything else religious in signatures/avvies.
It could cause too much controversey.

Well people have to be able to express themselves. Anything could cause disagreement and controversy

Last edited by ebaday; 09-19-2009 at 10:29 AM..
Old 09-19-2009, 03:37 PM   #23
ebaday

I agree. And even for another thing, like if they said, I love green skittles! And you say, I hate Green! I love red!" people still get mad.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:41 PM   #24
YAY finally a
Webkinz :)

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

yeah!!!! (tenletter)
bookworm12 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 03:43 PM   #25
ebaday

Thank you for posting.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:46 PM   #26
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the great points Ebayday !! I agree w/ you , Great thread !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 03:50 PM   #27
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

First of all. This probably should be in the open mike section since this is "Off Topic" and has nothing to do with Suggestions about Webkinz.

And Secondly...No one should ever tell anyone what to do or say. Ever. Whether you agree or not.

View Post Originally Posted by Webkin Lover
You're right! But, you should always tell a person if it offends you in some way.

If a post offends you.... you should flag it and tell a MOD. it is their job to take care of it. Not yours.

They will do it in a that preserves the welfare and sanctity of WI for everyone.

Leave it to them.

Last edited by rockermom; 09-19-2009 at 03:50 PM..
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 03:55 PM   #28
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I completely agree! You really have to think of the other person's feelings towards things, as well as yours.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 04:02 PM   #29

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Thank you all for your input on this issue, obviously it is one that hits home for a lot of people.

WI does have a rule about religion and how it should be handled. Simply put, you may express your religion, you may state that you believe __ religion/belief. But you may not force it upon someone or try to convert them. And you may not post negative things towards the other religion. If you do see
anything that is offensive or hurtful, it should be flagged for a moderator to review. It is the best way to handle these things. This goes for all sides.

It is very important to remember that we all interact with different people on WI in different situations, and they may believe different things from us. Its cool to learn about what others think as well, and how close we all can be because of a virtual game.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Closed