Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2008, 09:21 PM   #1
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Lightbulb ☺ Avvie & Siggy Notice! PLEASE READ ☺

In the Avatar and Signature section, people work very hard to satisfy your request and make others happy. But I have noticed that many people nag on and on and on saying "Are you finished with mine yet?!" or "Hurry up!" This is very mean and these people are making it out of their choice and have other customers!
So please be patient and be thankful that they are making you one instead of nagging them! Because chances are, if you don't disturb/nag them, your finished project will look a lot better than if you do nag them because they aren't stressed out about making it quickly.

Also, they will probably be happier with you and think of you as a good customer instead of one that you never want to see again

So be happy and thankful to those Avvie & Siggy makers!

Thanks for understanding!
~Ljfyle =]

Last edited by ljfyle; 12-30-2008 at 08:52 PM..
ljfyle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2008, 09:31 PM   #2
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Avvies & Siggies...

Nice reminder. I have seen a lot of those, and sometimes it makes me want to quote it and ask them to be more patient. I guess we'll just have to ask as polite as we can and hope it catches one.

Rep!
Old 12-28-2008, 09:34 PM   #3
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

thanks for the reminder....i hate when i go through an avvie or siggy thread and see the poor makers trying to desperatly crank out a ton of avvies and siggys, while people just sit there and whine about slowness...even though the lag is because they are putting their all into the avvie or siggy and want it to be PERFECT for the customer!

*REP*
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 12-28-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
luv14webkinz

nice point! i gave u a rep. =)
Old 12-28-2008, 09:38 PM   #5
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

yes thank you for pointing that out!
I see those posts and just get so stressed out even if they are not to me!
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 09:38 PM   #6
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Oh, thanks guys!

Yea, i hate it....it really bugs me
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 12-28-2008, 09:43 PM   #7
montanarose9

You are right! They could be closed to finish orders and you came in when they were closed!
They won't make you one. And they might have a popular shop!
Old 12-28-2008, 09:55 PM   #8
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Avvie & Siggy Forum Problem

Thanks! I really work hard to make avvies and I really need time... MINE TAKE A LONG TIME!

This will make shop owners Comfortable.
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 12-29-2008, 01:58 PM   #9
Save Our Planet!

Default Re: Avvie & Siggy Forum Problem

You are welcome!

---------- ljfyle added 714 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Thanks 4 the reps guys

---------- ljfyle added 240 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Anyone else agree with me?

Last edited by ljfyle; 12-29-2008 at 01:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 12-29-2008, 02:03 PM   #10
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: ☺ Avvie & Siggy Notice! ☺

Nice reminder, I hate when people do that!
Rep point for you!
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Closed