Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 04:13 PM   #1
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Default Avvie/Siggie points =)

Okay, so have you ever seen someone with an awesome avatar or signature and you gave them a rep for it? Well how about if there was something like a rep, but exclusively for avatars and signatures? They could be called "Avvie Points" and "Siggie Points". And once you get a certain amount, you could be able to maybe add an extra line or pic to your siggie or something like that.

I appreciate comments! Thanks!

♥Webbie =)
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2009, 04:17 PM   #2
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Default Re: Avvie/Siggie points =)

I do not think judging someone because of their avatar and signature is right. Everyone has different tastes in avatars and signatures, and we shouldn't receive points for these judgements through other members. Most people would whine because they could not receive the 'extra line or picture' for their signature because others thought they did not have a cute avatar and/or signature or did not like the topic of what our avatar/signature represented. They show what you like and care about, and represent how you act/feel on something, along with your personality. You wouldn't want someone to judge you on that. If you want to tell someone they have a nice avatar and/or signature, tell them on a Visitor Message or Private Message.

Last edited by badena2; 12-04-2009 at 05:31 PM..
badena2 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2009, 04:26 PM   #3
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

That's such a cute idea!! I ALWAYS rep for signatures and avatars. Lol it would be nice if there was a spot to rep specficially for them.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 12-04-2009, 04:29 PM   #4

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

I agree with Salena. People already always only care about rep and post, Now imagine people at the dct wanting post/rep and avatar and signature points.

I mean, Everybody gets excited when they are close to say, 100,500,1,000,2,000, etc. Post, But that seems to be the only reason people ever go to the dct for now days...

Then everytime somebody didn't think somebody's avatar/signature was "cute" they would change it and I can't say that won't happen. There would be a lot of people changing their avatar/signature....
Old 12-04-2009, 04:32 PM   #5
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I do not think judging someone because of their avatar and signature is right. Everyone has different tastes in avatars and signatures, and we shouldn't receive points for these judgements on our avatars and signatures through other members. Most people would whine because they could not receive the 'extra line or picture' for their signature because others thought they did not have a cute avatar and/or signature.
I agree with you here. I believe this would cause a lot of problems. Someone might have an avatar someone particualry isnt into..such as harry potter or something. Someone who might not like harry potter as much wouldnt give you points because they dont particuarly like that. I believe many people would try to find avatars they think other people would like just so they could get the points for it, and i think everyone should express THEIR personality.. see what im saying?
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 12-04-2009, 04:32 PM   #6
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

I agree Salena
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2009, 04:35 PM   #7

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

I do not think judging someone because of their avatar and signature is right. Everyone has different tastes in avatars and signatures, and we shouldn't receive points for these judgements on our avatars and signatures through other members. Most people would whine because they could not receive the 'extra line or picture' for their signature because others thought they did not have a cute avatar and/or signature.
I agree
I always get "Hurtful" comments on my avatar and signature(Mostly about my current one) and I just ignore them because I'm not gonna change it because I like it,so yah...
Old 12-04-2009, 04:45 PM   #8
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Avatars and signatures are simply something for fun or just to give your post some personality. They really do not serve any type of helpful info, and are usually irrelevant to the topic of this forum (webkinz.) For these reasons, I do not think avatar/signature points are needed.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:09 PM   #9
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

I do not think judging someone because of their avatar and signature is right. Everyone has different tastes in avatars and signatures, and we shouldn't receive points for these judgements on our avatars and signatures through other members. Most people would whine because they could not receive the 'extra line or picture' for their signature because others thought they did not have a cute avatar and/or signature or did not like the topic of what our avatar/signature represented. They show what you like and care about, and represent how you act/feel on something, along with your personality. You wouldn't want someone to judge you on that.

I agree with this completely

View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
That's such a cute idea!! I ALWAYS rep for signatures and avatars. Lol it would be nice if there was a spot to rep specficially for them.
Remember what the meaning of rep is for... Not for having a cool avatar or signature, but if somebody helps you out. If you like their avatar/signature, an appropriate way of telling them would be on their profile
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 12-04-2009, 05:21 PM   #10
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Thanks for your posts! Yeah... I didn't look at it Salena's way before I posted it.
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Closed