Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 06:15 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Caster74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Avatars

I am new, so how do you get a picture under your name when you post?

---------- Caster74 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

I only have a star.

Last edited by Caster74; 06-06-2008 at 06:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2008, 06:22 AM   #2
Call me Meg

meggy62394 is a glorious beacon of lightmeggy62394 is a glorious beacon of lightmeggy62394 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Avatars

thats alright, you can get an avatar by clicking on user cp up at the top of the page and finding one that you like! They are called avatars but, most paople shorten that to avvie!

---------- meggy62394 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and Welcome!

Last edited by meggy62394; 06-06-2008 at 06:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
meggy62394 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 06:28 AM   #3
Amanda ♥

Click on User Cp, then edit avatar. Go through your files and you can pick out an avatar you like, or, you can pick one of the WI avatars. Hope this helps.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:31 AM   #4
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

Click on "user cp", then click "edit avatar". You can either use a premade one, or one from your files. to do this, click on browse, and then go through your picture files and select the one you liek best! =D

smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 06:32 AM   #5

soccerblondi003 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am new too! I was also wondering the same question! good question! lol
Old 06-06-2008, 06:44 AM   #6
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Hi! I didn't see anyone telling you what to do after clicking edit avatar, so, after clicking that, either click an avatar provided, OR upload a custom one. And where do you get a custom one you ask? Well, you can go to anyone of the WONDERFUL avvie and siggie shops in WI, ask the shop owners to make you one, save it, and upload it. I asked someone and I love my new avvie! Go ahead, be creative! You can also make your own. I suggest lunapic.com to make your OWN! Well, I can't wait to see your new avvie.
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 06:46 AM   #7
hoo Hoo I'm A
Gift Guru

Googles96 is just really niceGoogles96 is just really nice

Yes you go to the user CP and click edit avatar, then browse for your own or click a webkinz that is your favortie! Hope I could help. Oh BTW, welcome to WI!
Googles96 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 08:19 AM   #8
Yeah, I have a
4everisnever has a spectacular aura about4everisnever has a spectacular aura about

well i think that you will be able to figure it out with the help of all the nice members in webkinzinsider. WELCOME to the site and im sure you will have tons of fun and meet many nice people.
4everisnever is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 03:03 PM   #9
Caster74 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got it, thanks for helping me.
Old 06-06-2008, 03:12 PM   #10
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I see you already have one, the googles! Congratz on learning, and welcome to !
MysticMist is offline Male
Closed