Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 05:41 PM   #11
I am a diabetic
Webkinz :)

poohbear4321 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Avatar Storage.

It could also be so you are sure that you still have it. I'm sorry to hear that.
poohbear4321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2009, 05:44 PM   #12
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

I actually came up with a simuliar idea its a thread called, "past avatars'
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #13
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I agree with FIA. You can always save it in an album here at WI
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 05:57 PM   #14
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

That's a cool idea! But it would take a lot of work, and as mentioned we have albums for that. It is really awesome though, and I'm sure it would be fantastic if it was added to WI!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 08:13 PM   #15
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

Good idea in concept, but it would take up way to much space to store every single avatar used on the site, and avatars are not even really what the site is about...

I agree with FIA, you can always put them in an album.
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 12:40 AM   #16
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Wonderful idea! This would be a great addition!
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 02:35 AM   #17
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

Thats awesome!

Personally, I PM myself about 20 Avvies I plan on using and keep it in my Inbox and use them 1 by 1
Munchies is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 08:59 AM   #18
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Great idea!

But, I think people could just store these in their albums
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 05:43 PM   #19
I am a diabetic
Webkinz :)

poohbear4321 will become famous soon enough

I know we have albums, but still.
poohbear4321 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 06:22 PM   #20
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Although It's a nice idea and I'd love to see what my very first avatar was..

The servers only have so much space needed for more important things, and judging by the number of active WI members, I predict each WI member that has been here since..2008 or 2007 has used at least a hundred avatars. Multiply that by, let's say 1000 although there's probably more, you get..10,000..um..some big number, anyways. i'm not good at math. And that number grows every single day.

So..until servers magically have more space, I'm not sure this'd be possible without crashing WI..we can always hope.
gReTa is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome idea!, hello everybody!, poohbear4321 wuz here