Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 07:07 PM   #21
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Automatic Font Size

Why is this necessary? If you really think you need SIZE 3 FONT in every post, then you can do that yourself. Honestly, isn't this a decent compromise of sizes?
tarsky781 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2010, 07:15 PM   #22
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

I'm not that selfish. I am also thinking of everyone else who has the same problem.
I think instead of that there could just be a size selection like the color and bold and stuff like that on the quick reply... Would that work for you guys?
Old 07-15-2010, 07:40 PM   #23

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

well, i don't think i would really need it beacause i think my font size is reasonable, but rep for the idea.(:

(edit: i need to spread some rep around first before giving it to you again(

Last edited by miss sherbert; 07-15-2010 at 07:42 PM..
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 07:57 PM   #24
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Thanks for the thought though!
Old 07-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #25
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I do understand what you are getting at but for me it is hard enough to read the regular font size with some of the colors people are using. If they started using size 1 font imagine how hard it would be to read. See I don't think you can read this very well.

And then on the flip side if someone uses a really bold color and uses a huge font size that could quite frustrating to read as well.

I do think it could be nice but I like it the way it is right now just fine. Maybe a few more font types could be the only change I can think of.
I agree with this.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 08:08 PM   #26
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Pupsaresocute
I agree with this.
I am quite sorry if this ends up being mean/rude but dont you think that for people with harder colors to read that larger sizes might make them easier to read?
like i find this easier to read then this. dont you? or
This against this.
I personally like those two colors but because of people saying that it is too hard to read, I had to change my color and if we had size changes, then couldnt that be avoided?
funny12321 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 08:11 PM   #27
BOOM!
Gifted

Thanks so much Funny!!! You pointed out something that could change a lot of people's mind!!!!! Thanks so much!!!

Last edited by vansquez; 07-15-2010 at 08:21 PM..
Old 07-15-2010, 08:30 PM   #28
*It's Snowing!*

StarrGazer is on a distinguished road

That would be sooo much easier.
StarrGazer is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #29
BOOM!
Gifted

I know right?!
Old 07-15-2010, 08:42 PM   #30
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I think that Vansquez brings up a good point about font size, but... maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think this option is available with V Bulletin. So there is no point in wishing for what you can't have.

There are several really good alternatives. Experiment with the various fonts in the Edit Options in your User CP. Some are bigger than others. You can control your own font size in this manner (without having to readjust it in Go Advanced every time). You can't control the font size that others choose to use, just as you can't tell people how to write, or how to dress, etc.

BUT there is a solution! In your browser on your own computer, you can adjust the text size. I have IE8, and it's under "Page", then "Text Size". Just choose a bigger or smaller size according to your taste. You'll find this on every type of browser, just look for it.

Truth is: the text size is different on every computer. What you see on your computer may be smaller or bigger than what I see on mine. Adjust your own screen to your own taste.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgFont size.jpg (227.9 KB, 18 views)
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed