Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2007, 08:39 AM   #1
Banned
lacylouu is on a distinguished road

Default Ask~Silly~Sara!!!!

Click the image to open in full size. Ask!~Silly~!Sara!~
Hey Webkinz Insider Fans,

It is the new thing! I am starting a Silly Sara Advice Column! You ask Silly Sara anything and she will reply back with the best advice within a minute. Ask about Webkinz, life, school, love, sports, friends, you know ANYTHING!!
All you do is ask a question on this fourm and it will be answered in a flash! I hope you enjoy Silly Sara's Services!! Have Fun!!

RULES

1. Do not be too personal!!
2. No cussing, ***ual content!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am not Silly Sara! My friend Sara is here and she is in our REAL newspaper answering question people have. She is completely AWESOME!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Readers,

Hi there! I am Silly Sara. I work for the local News Star! I have been published in the New York Times also! I am very pleased to be here with everyone! I can hepl you with anything. I have been a member of Webkinz for 2 years! So every since it first started! I hope you enjoy my advice!

Sincerly,
SillySara
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2007, 06:00 PM   #2
TAYLOR LAUTNER'S A
Gift Guru

razzledazzle is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask~Silly~Sara!!!!

hi! i don't mean to be mean but, you don't need to post this stuff in your thread!! look for the words in bold red and underlined + a WI sign by it. thats kind of gross..
thanks! i hope we can be friends!

Hey Webkinz Insider Fans,

It is the new thing! I am starting a Silly Sara Advice Column! You ask Silly Sara anything and she will reply back with the best advice within a minute. Ask about Webkinz, life, school, love, sports, friends, you know ANYTHING!!

All you do is ask a question on this fourm and it will be answered in a flash! I hope you enjoy Silly Sara's Services!! Have Fun!!

RULES

1. Do not be too personal!!
2. No cussing, ***ual content!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am not Silly Sara! My friend Sara is here and she is in our REAL newspaper answering question people have. She is completely AWESOME!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Readers,

Hi there! I am Silly Sara. I work for the local News Star! I have been published in the New York Times also! I am very pleased to be here with everyone! I can hepl you with anything. I have been a member of Webkinz for 2 years! So every since it first started! I hope you enjoy my advice!

Sincerly,
SillySara
Old 11-09-2007, 06:12 PM   #3
metals1996
Webkinz :)

metals1996 is on a distinguished road

ugggghh... im still in shock over the rules.
metals1996 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 06:18 PM   #4
TAYLOR LAUTNER'S A
Gift Guru

razzledazzle is on a distinguished road

lol! i just posted on this thread to to make sure they saw it! but the rules are ridiculus! (no offence to silly sara)
Old 11-09-2007, 06:21 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Webkinz488 is on a distinguished road

ok I have a qustion. I like this guy he just moved to my town for GERMANY and I feel he does not even know me I said hi to him and he turned around and did not say anything what should I do to make him notice me ??? Help
Closed