Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 08:34 AM   #81
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Ashamed?

I don't see how people are ashamed.
WI is amazing... I've been on for a year and 31 weeks, and it's just gotten better and better as it goes along, and it's extremely safe, might I add.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2009, 08:42 AM   #82

Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!

I am still young, FIA wants us to have our identity secret, But I can say it is over ten, but less than forteen . My friends. . . My old best friend, the one i loved, moved away. She meant everything to me. I went to therapy, counseling, group guidance, and built up my faith in her. But these past years. . . kids go teenaged additueded! This year, the year of envy. . . I could not protect her from the cool girls. . . she never said it until i told her that " You are not the one I loved, *******. (Name is hidden) She knew what I meant, and confessed over the phone. A BFF knows their BFF. Her voice was lifeless, the comments that made her laugh she took no notice to. She is secretly leaving me. I never wanted her troublesome life to get in the way of our future! Graduating Veternarians, Getting a place in the countryside, Being roommates, Starting house based vet clinic. (Animal House) I never even thought. . . she was such a strong person. . . this happened Friday. . . I am growing up, at a normal rate! I am not acting to young, these kids are acting to old! When she sees i am growing up too, one day, we can be BFFs again. I never left her, she left me, and I would take her back, always. . . but even though it is temporary, temporary still hurts. . . Good bye for now, my bff. . .
Squeecky540 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 08:54 AM   #83
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

I agree. A lot of things I enjoy doing were designed for kids, and it's been a great frustration in my life that I can never find anyone who knows these games in the detailed advanced way they can be seen, except on wonderful forums like this. I love WI because there's a lot of people here that enjoy the complexity of Webkinz. I remember feeling very sad when a friend of mine got told by her parents she was too old to play with toy horses anymore. I got rid of mine a few years back, and gave them to someone who would still use them, but this was a few years before middle school she got told that. I still played with my horses and beanie babies years after we were "much too old" for it. I feel very thankful my parents have never been bothered about the age what I'm doing is intended for.

I'm an older teen and I still play Webkinz (and Pokemon) and I'm proud of it .
Hedgie is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 05:50 PM   #84
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

thank you guys for posting!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 05:51 PM   #85

WebkinzRock66 is an unknown quantity at this point

What a great thread
I love Webkinz
WebkinzRock66 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 05:54 PM   #86

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

I play Webkinz on sick days. And only sick days. Otherwise, it's friends, music, shopping, MySpace, Facebook, homework, and books for me! It is pretty childish, honestly. In my opinion. Not trying to be mean to anyone I'm a teen.

Last edited by Love, Jane.; 05-31-2009 at 06:35 PM..
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 05:56 PM   #87
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Well, I think that the shame would only come from kind of believing the negative things that people might say about WI, WW or even yourself.

If you're totally okay with being here and doing what you will on both sites, then...no worries
lamb is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 05:57 PM   #88
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

I feel the same way where kids on WW who LOVE it at school with he COOL people and they are like

* WW Is so weird, who likes it*

BUT they love it!!
KC Connection is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 07:17 PM   #89
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Yeah, people make fun of me for having webkinz too.. But I can do whatever I like.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 07:27 PM   #90
Baby remmber my name

Peanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Yeah I never say to my friend webkinz rock, even though i am thinking that in my head. it iss my hobby and i love it.
Peanut97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, penguinprincess, possiblerocks1<33!!, [ii lovee youu], { iluvwarriors }