Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 08:55 PM   #71
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ashamed?

Yea, me too. I'm too old for Webkinz I think, but it's a free country, so remind everyone that tells you that webkinz are for babies that! We stick together!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2009, 08:59 PM   #72
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Couldn't have said it better myself. It is so true. Why be ashamed of something you love? And there is absolutely no age limit to ww and wi. It is a fun thing for everyone that enjoys it.
Old 05-30-2009, 09:12 PM   #73
ebaday

I do too! I love WI and I am way too old for Webkinz. No one knows I get on here. It is my secret obbseession!!
Old 05-30-2009, 09:23 PM   #74
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Never be ashamed always be yourself, but you can keep your hobbies to yourself, it is all about what you are comfortable with!! As a child,teen, or adult!!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 09:28 PM   #75
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

I'm as old as I am and I love WI!

XOXO,
~PrincessT.~
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 09:39 PM   #76
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Like i'm not really waay to old for them. But If someone told me I'm too old for them, i'd ask them what they do. Hmm, they play video games [probably]... how productive... Anyways, Webkinz and WebkinzInsider rocks. No one can change that, and no way i'm ashamed. I'm proud.
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 09:46 PM   #77
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

good for you! thank you all for posting!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 10:16 PM   #78

Aiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoy this site and WW. It is where I am able to communicate with others with no barriers and I feel safe. There is so much support and encouragement to be found here. I understand that they are "cyber" friends, it still makes me happy.

My mom found this site for me. She thinks the adults on here are caring, interesting and helpful. No one should be ashamed of webkinz for any reason. It's fun and not many things these days are fun.

I usually feel like an outsider, but here, I'm an INSIDER!
Aiorna is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 10:28 PM   #79
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

I love this site! Through the ups and downs of everything that has happened here, I can't imagine a better place to spend my free time.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 07:32 AM   #80
Weeeee! I'm a
Gift Trainee

cowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of light

I really don't understand how people can be ashamed of something you love... Like, I'll admit, I really don't play on Webkinz anymore... I only go on here now, because I feel like as I grow up, and I decide what I like doing, and what I'm too old for, I've cut back. Webkinz, Neopets, they were all things I cut back on.

But here, on WI. I have friends. I'm roleplaying which is my favorite thing in the world (besides creative writing...) and I can't be ashamed of that. People think it's weird, whatever. I don't care. I'm too busy being Keri.
cowattack3 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, penguinprincess, possiblerocks1<33!!, [ii lovee youu], { iluvwarriors }