Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 03:06 PM   #41
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ashamed?

I am a teen. I don't really do Webkinz anymore but I love WI. I do spend a bit to much time up here but I would rather be happy then not. I don't share stuff about Webkinz with my friends though.
Baby252 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2009, 03:10 PM   #42
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by lilhorselover
Ashamed? Ashamed?!?! How in the world can you be ashamed of what you like, and who you are? I've been a member for 1 year and 18 weeks, and I have the time of my life here on WI! This is is where my friends are. I don't hang out, or play with anyone in my neighborhood, so this is where I come to play. I practically spend my entire day here.

I do admit that I am getting older, and starting to think less of webkinz, but I would never be ashamed of having them, they rock!
I agree with Horsey 110 percent!
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 03:11 PM   #43
RAWRimaTREX

OohLaLaLaura is an unknown quantity at this point

My friends make fun of me all the time for my webkinz, but that's fine with me because I love them!
OohLaLaLaura is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 03:11 PM   #44
Gift Guru

MCow is a glorious beacon of lightMCow is a glorious beacon of lightMCow is a glorious beacon of light

I am in that age bracket that is too old for WW and WI but do I care? No! I have lots of things that I do in the real world, and have plenty of fun but after a tough day I love to be able to come home and just relax here. Sometimes I spend too long here and then I get ashamed of my time "wasted" (quotation marks because it wasn't really wasted, just spend doing something fun rather than useful ) but in the end I really like it here.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:13 PM   #45
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

I'm not ashamed... Sometimes I get embaressed because people use my addiction against me They are like "Who would like HER, she likes WEBKINZ! Ew!" That hurts. BAD! I hate when people do that. I LOVE WI and WW, DON'T JUDGE ME!

I'm a teen, and I WILL stand up for GOD and WEBKINZ! Just sayin! LOL
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 03:13 PM   #46
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

I'm not into Webkinz as much as I am with WebkinzInsider. I am reallyi involved with WI, and I have so many new friends on here. I am not at all ashamed of that. I've grown attached to you guys, and I'm not leaving any time soon.
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 03:13 PM   #47
Addicted Parent

Ilovemykids is on a distinguished road

I don't like webkinz, I LOVE them. I'm not ashamed at all!
Ilovemykids is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 03:16 PM   #48
ho's in the house?
Gifted

Beaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to behold

Ok. There's this girl at my school who calls me "webkinz girl". Sure it's kinda weird that I have webkinz but still... Then the other day she asked me if I like this site called poptropica. I said yes. Well, she doesn't and she started to make fun of me for liking it. So I finally said to her "Listen, if everyone likes what you like, then how is anyone supposed to be different? Also, just because you think something doesn't mean it's right." So then she shut up and didn't say anything. I was like, too bad for her. I guess she's just TOO COOL TO HAVE FUN!!!!!!
Beaudog6253 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 03:20 PM   #49
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by runlikethewind
I share with my friends, every story or thread I have on WI or WW. Maybe I am a bit too old for it, maybe not. I love it so much and yeah, my parents have thrown a couple of insults at me like : 'Why do you spend so much time on a babies website?'
Because I love WI. This isn't a thread where I am begging for rep, or anything. I truely enjoy WI as a pass time. My favortie pass time. And I read a post yesterday, not saying who or where. That said that they were ashamed of WI, ashamed of being a member here. I can understand an older person. Example: A teenager has better things to do the doddle on some website made for virtual animals. Yeah, they do. But, if they, or you enjoy WI, then whats there to be ashamed of?

Be you. I you like webkinz then anounce it to the world! I cant believe somebody would post on this site, saying their ashamed. I will say it is a bit pathetic how much time I spend on this site, and I am ashamed of that. But you could be ashamed of eating too much ice cream. I mean with such an addicting site as WI, you need a balance, of which I don't have. But I don't care to say that I am a member of this site. A proud one at that.
Hope
NOTE: To members responding to this thread, please remember that posting your age is NOT allowed. The rule applies to everyone, adults and kids. Thank you. --FIA
Rep If I can give you any! I agree! Nobody is too old for Webkinz. I get a lot of "Ew,you still play Webkinz?" By cousins and other kids at school. That makes me feel bad when people say that. Like a magnet says on my BFF's fridge, "I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter". I don't think that has anything too do with this thread,but what I'm trying too say is just because people make fun of you for liking something,doesn't mean you have too stop liking it. Great thread!

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 05-29-2009 at 03:23 PM..
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 03:23 PM   #50
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Wow, this is a really good thread! I might be considered to old for WI...but I love visiting here, and have a lot of great friends. I don't know how anyone, at all, could be ashamed of who they are or what they love. If you are ashamed of what you like doing, then you shouldn't do it in the first place.
bob nws III is offline Male
Closed

Tags
cheese!, penguinprincess, possiblerocks1<33!!, [ii lovee youu], { iluvwarriors }