Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 02:29 PM   #31
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ashamed?

Everyone who doesn't have webkinz DOESN't UNDERSTAND! that's the truth! don't ever be ashamed of something that causes you joy and Don't ever regret things that make you smile! If being here makes you happy than be here! and if anyone has anything to say about it they can answer to the MILLIONS of people who LOVE webkinz and completely understand YOU!
queenfrostine12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2009, 02:29 PM   #32
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Never be ashamed of having a fun and safe environment to play in..............there are so many things that you could be doing that would ashame your parents........Invite them to see how many Old foogies are on here and maybe they will join too
ps over 35 and loving it LOL
lemony is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 02:32 PM   #33
Webkinz :)

smartsun7 is just really nicesmartsun7 is just really nice

I would never be ashamed!!! I love them both and i feel sorry for anyone who does feel ashamed! WW and WI ROCK!!!!
smartsun7 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 02:33 PM   #34

ANGELcuteXOX is an unknown quantity at this point

well said hope
ANGELcuteXOX is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 02:35 PM   #35

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

*five stars* *rep* Let me first of all say what a wonderful thread this is.

This thread has such a good point. I've heard so many people say they're ashamed for going on here and WW because of their age...but you're right, it shouldn't matter as long as you enjoy it. And Personally, I think you even enjoy WI and WW more when you're older!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 02:35 PM   #36
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by lauraanne
Never let anyone change the joy, love and happiness you have in your heart. I am way toooo old to play webkinz but as I see it...You can only be young once but you can have the joy of childhood in your heart forever!!!!
P.S. In a world where children are growing up much faster than they need too your parents should be thankful that you are holding on to your innocence and your youth for as long as possible. There are so many dangers out there for our young people and this is a safe place for young people where they can enjoy themselves.
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 02:37 PM   #37
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Everyone has a hobby, why can't ours be webkinz or WI?
I am sooo not ashamed, except for the fact I am not that active...which is usually what I would be doing....
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 02:55 PM   #38
Gift Trainee

x3Kiwi is a jewel in the roughx3Kiwi is a jewel in the rough

I don't see whats wrong with playing WI or WW. No ones too old to play. Do what makes you happy and don't care what others think of you.

It sounds like your just a teenager. Correct me if I'm wrong. There is plenty of adults who play Webkinz too! I'm a teenager and no one tells me I'm too old.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:59 PM   #39
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by runlikethewind
I share with my friends, every story or thread I have on WI or WW. Maybe I am a bit too old for it, maybe not. I love it so much and yeah, my parents have thrown a couple of insults at me like : 'Why do you spend so much time on a babies website?'

Because I love WI. This isn't a thread where I am begging for rep, or anything. I truely enjoy WI as a pass time. My favortie pass time. And I read a post yesterday, not saying who or where. That said that they were ashamed of WI, ashamed of being a member here. I can understand an older person. Example: A teenager has better things to do the doddle on some website made for virtual animals. Yeah, they do. But, if they, or you enjoy WI, then whats there to be ashamed of?

Be you. I you like webkinz then anounce it to the world! I cant believe somebody would post on this site, saying their ashamed. I will say it is a bit pathetic how much time I spend on this site, and I am ashamed of that. But you could be ashamed of eating too much ice cream. I mean with such an addicting site as WI, you need a balance, of which I don't have. But I don't care to say that I am a member of this site. A proud one at that.

Hope

NOTE: To members responding to this thread, please remember that posting your age is NOT allowed. The rule applies to everyone, adults and kids. Thank you. --FIA

I agree
I am ashamed of how much time I spend on here. I pretty much have no life XD. I'm not ashamed to be a member though. I'm actually am quite proud. I mean.. i don't go parading around and yelling. "I AM A PROUD MEMBER OF WI!" But I will appreciate everybody here and say with confidence that I'm proud to be a member. I think WI has actually taught me a lot, got me some great friends, and helped me through some tough times.
-Sophie
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 03:03 PM   #40
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

I think I'm old for webkinz......I'm a teenager! But who cares?? It's a good way for me to show my creativity, by designing rooms, outfits for my pets, etc and not spending that much money!! (please note: I do not buy charms, signature pets, figures, etc. I only buy a Webkinz or two a year.) It's a good way for me to "chill", or a good way for me to relieve my teenage stress.
kittycats10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, penguinprincess, possiblerocks1<33!!, [ii lovee youu], { iluvwarriors }