Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 10:24 PM   #161
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ashamed?

Oh....I am a mom of four and I play with my webbie just like they are my real pets!!!!

When I go to the store I proudly buy my new pets and they ask if they are for my children and I tell them I am a owner of over 50 pets myself and I treat myself once in a while.

Some look at me a little funny, but I don't care.
rockermom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 10:30 PM   #162
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Never be ashamed of something you enjoy!! It is safer than most sites and there is soooo much worse in life you could be doing!!! Stand tall be proud, be happy and have fun !! And WI is great, we are all in this together with many friends!!! There is always alot of help and alot of fun around here and on WW!!! Thank You!!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 12:03 AM   #163
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

thanks for posting!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 12:11 AM   #164
Webkinz :)

1Zaphod will become famous soon enough

People at my school make fun of me for liking webkinz, but I get on everyday, rep 4 u
1Zaphod is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 01:27 AM   #165
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

thank you so much for standing up for what you believe. you rock
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 05:11 AM   #166

3mrose is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i just wanted to add my name to the list,im over 50 and i too love my pets all 87 of them and im going to be buying more, i tell them at the store also that they are for me and theres worse things in this world i could be doing then working, paying my bills and playing with my webbies stand up and be proud and counted for all of us above the age....
3mrose is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 05:44 AM   #167
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

There are a ton of us who are old enough to be moms and grandmoms, not to mention dads and granddads! When you think about it - we humans are "hard-wired" to play - archeologists and anthropologists have found games from thousands of years ago. If your choice is to play with Webkinz, that should be OK! For many of my adult friends Webkinz is a fun way to connect with children and grandchildren, plus it is a very relaxing way to pass the time. For teenagers it may be hard to admit you play with Webkinz because of peer pressure, but your moms and dads should be grateful that you find this fun!

So enjoy, and don't be ashamed, whatever your age!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 07:06 AM   #168
linny2497 is an unknown quantity at this point

Same for me. I originally started helping my granddaughters with webkinz, but now they no longer need my help and the only way i could get on webkinz was have an account myself. I now have 36 webkinz on the account with another 40 to put on at a later date. I try to pace myself, but i keep buying the new ones, so never get the old ones on. Have not started the caring valley or signature yet, but might have to get the raccoon. He is so cute and very good psi.
linny2497 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 07:52 AM   #169
2222r

PenguinPrincess is an unknown quantity at this point

In my school, webkinz were in 2 years ago, last year the few remainers where left. Now it's just me and my friend. I love webkinz, it's awesome. And I think now more teenagers and adults go on there than kids under 9 years old.
PenguinPrincess is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 08:19 AM   #170
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

I am not ashamed!! I have made many valuable friends here on WI; I wouldn't give them up for anything!
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, penguinprincess, possiblerocks1<33!!, [ii lovee youu], { iluvwarriors }