Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 10:52 AM   #151
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

Default Re: Ashamed?

I am not a Mom but I am an Aunt/Great Aunt to many wonderful kids ( to many to count) in my family. It's a joy to be able to sent gifts and letters to say Hi and let them know I'm thinking about them. Many are on the younger side and like receiving kinzpost. I've had adoption parties with POTM's, everyone here seeing what gifts the got in their loot bags and then tading with one another was such fun. I've been a member for over a year and I don't mind if people know about my obsession. When shopping for Webbies, the clerks think I'm buying a gift but I proudly let them know they are for me.
Thee is nothing to be ashamed of WI & WW brings joy & friends into your life.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2009, 10:55 AM   #152
likes being a
Gift Guru

yummee2 is a glorious beacon of lightyummee2 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, I'm a working parent and I LOVE webkinz! I've been a member on WW since 2007. I own most of the original pets, and lots of the new ones. I used to be embarassed to admit it, but now I'm not. Its not a kids website, its a great place to hang out, chat meet new people. The part that bugs me is when I go in the clubhouse open chat. I don't admit I am an adult because some people are very rude and say "you should stop playing a kid's game" I say you are never too old for something you enjoy. What should I do? Watch tv? I don't find tv very interesting, too much junk. I frequent several websites including WI, and I can tell you that there are lots of websites out there that are devoted to wekinz fans who are ADULTS! Yes, we do exist! YAY US!
Old 06-04-2009, 10:36 PM   #153
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Thank you guys for posting
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 10:41 PM   #154
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

I know I have posted before, but let me sum up all my thoughts here. If you are ashamed of what you do, you shouldn't be doing it.
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 06-04-2009, 10:57 PM   #155
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I am a grandma and obsessed with WW also. I now own 54 pets and proud of it. I'd rather be playing the games and helping my grandchildren with their accounts. We even play against each other in the tournament area when they are home and I am here in my home. We have so much fun. I too would rather be in WW instead of watching TV. I am totally not ashamed. I am so glad to see I am not alone when shopping for Webkinz. I get so excited just like the kids. Guess you can say I'm a big kid. I just love it!

One more thing I forgot to type.........WI is also great and I always check here first before going to WW to see what is new or what is wrong like glitches. This website is so helpful to me. I could never ever be ashamed. WW & WI make me happy and my grandchildren happy. That's all that matters.

Last edited by mygaga55; 06-04-2009 at 10:57 PM..
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 08:59 PM   #156
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

THANKS FOR POSTING!
Old 06-06-2009, 09:05 PM   #157
hat!? It's 2010?!?!
Gifted

cotoncandybunni is a glorious beacon of lightcotoncandybunni is a glorious beacon of light

i have to admit, i am way to old for webkinz, and myparents say that too and say i need to get off webkinz, but i cant help it i love webkinz and WI. you can never be ashmaed of something you like.
cotoncandybunni is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 09:36 PM   #158
♥♥
Gifted

great point! thanks for posting!
Old 06-06-2009, 09:44 PM   #159
Webkinz :)

Rizzo is an unknown quantity at this point

I am an old grandma...I have 100's of webkinz and yes, sometimes people laugh at me but I don't care...I love doing rooms and I relax when I play games. I got into this from my grandkids, they really do not go into WW anymore but I do. It's been more than 2 years...and I still do love it. The only thing I am ashamed of is that my house is not in better shape because I spend too much time on WW and in the sites about them. Oh well!
Rizzo is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 09:53 PM   #160
♥♥
Gifted

LOL! Thanks for posting
Closed

Tags
cheese!, penguinprincess, possiblerocks1<33!!, [ii lovee youu], { iluvwarriors }