Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 10:48 PM   #131
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Ashamed?

thank you both for posting

thank you both for posting!

Last edited by runlikethewind; 06-02-2009 at 10:48 PM..
runlikethewind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2009, 11:43 PM   #132
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Real life is hard and takes its toll on all of us ~ no matter what our age may be. I really do not think that age should be a factor in indulging in an activity that you enjoy. No one ever tells us that we are too old to learn, go swimming, hang out with our friends, or just do nothing. Why should Webkinz be any different?
If you enjoy Webkinz and logging into WW and WI makes you happy and brings a smile to your face then that is all that matters. Some people may not understand why Webkinz works for you but you may not understand their favorite activity either. We all have different ways of relaxing and spending our free time and as long as you enjoy it then that is really what is important.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:17 AM   #133
Call me Glo
Webkinz :)

Singin'dancer is on a distinguished road

i agree 100% !!!
Singin'dancer is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 03:56 AM   #134
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

Well, not to say my age, but let's just say that I was born well before Reagan was President (at least most of you should know who he is ) and I am not ashamed of being a member of WI or WW.

I am more ashamed of:

-people who try to bully others
-people who try to belittle others
-those who have their own 'addictions' that are kinda out there, but look down on other's interests
-those who try to take over other's interests 'for their own good'
-people who refuse to not try to look at things from another's point of view at all

We have all seen the videos, movies, commercials,... on how we are all different- we all know that, but it is amazing just how many people try to either make others follow their lead, no matter where is ends, or make others feel like they are horrible for liking things just because it doesn't interest them.

Hope I'm making sense here- it is almost 5 in the morning!

I'll also put it out there: I sleep with a teddy bear, I have Hello Kitty just about everywhere I can, I play video games, I encourage my children to be themselves and enjoy their interests no matter what!!! (as long as it is not hurting themselves or others...)

I have 2 girls and they both love 'girlie' things, but they are both also into Pokemon, Transformers, Bakugan, digging in the mud, bugs, and racing cars. They have been told by other kids that some of their interests are 'babyish' or 'boy toys'. When they come to me with this I point out that *I* like Transformers, both their father and I have toys and plushies and if it was so babyish, then we as adults wouldn't have them- they are for everyone!!!!!

OK, off my soapbox now- good for you and I hope you always have the guts to stand up for the things that make you- you!

Last edited by meowsrus; 06-03-2009 at 04:19 AM..
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 04:36 AM   #135
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Thank you, these are all really good stories, I myst admit I do not tell anyone about my ecret life (no one at school anyway) I have a few friends who know but otherwise I keep it to myself. The only reason though is because many people are creal, they laught, tormen6, and shove around people for much less. I am rather small and would rather not go home black and blue one day, orworse. Thatr is WI and WW are my secret havens.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:38 AM   #136
Sonic is more than
Gifted

zatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: Ashamed?

I agree with you! Some people tease me because of the things I like (Cats, WI, webkinz, Sonic the Hedgehog, etc.), but I never care. I always ignore them, no matter what they say.
zatcat101 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 07:45 AM   #137
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Sure i get a little embarssed when i log on WI from school, (since everyone hates webkinz..) but i still go on. Im not ashamed of it. in fact while my mom, my friend and i went shopping for a dress,i brought a webkinz right in front my friend. she said it was a bit stupi, but i didnt care. I would never be ashamed of going on WI or WW
- Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-03-2009, 09:34 AM   #138
keldustin
Webkinz :)

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by runlikethewind
I share with my friends, every story or thread I have on WI or WW. Maybe I am a bit too old for it, maybe not. I love it so much and yeah, my parents have thrown a couple of insults at me like : 'Why do you spend so much time on a babies website?'

Because I love WI. This isn't a thread where I am begging for rep, or anything. I truely enjoy WI as a pass time. My favortie pass time. And I read a post yesterday, not saying who or where. That said that they were ashamed of WI, ashamed of being a member here. I can understand an older person. Example: A teenager has better things to do the doddle on some website made for virtual animals. Yeah, they do. But, if they, or you enjoy WI, then whats there to be ashamed of?

Be you. I you like webkinz then anounce it to the world! I cant believe somebody would post on this site, saying their ashamed. I will say it is a bit pathetic how much time I spend on this site, and I am ashamed of that. But you could be ashamed of eating too much ice cream. I mean with such an addicting site as WI, you need a balance, of which I don't have. But I don't care to say that I am a member of this site. A proud one at that.

Hope

NOTE: To members responding to this thread, please remember that posting your age is NOT allowed. The rule applies to everyone, adults and kids. Thank you. --FIA

I am a grandmother and I love playing on WW and being on WI. I tell everyone and I don't care what they think. If you enjoy doing something I do not see why you should feel ashamed of that .This is very relaxing for me and my daughter. Her sons teacher got us into webkinz and we have been collecting and adding to our sight all the time. Some adults and kids can be cruel, just ignore them and enjoy what you like doing best.
lbudgie8 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 08:59 PM   #139
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am to old for webkinz and here. Although I really don't like webkinz anymore, I stay here just for the Role Playing. I enjoy role playing and here is where I started and where I will probably keep RPing.

I have to admit that I am ashamed of being here. None of my friends know about this site and that I'm on it everyday. But that's just the way I want it.

I have been here on WI for almost 2 years now. (A few days off) and as more time passes, I see myself on here less and less. I have gotten into other things and they have taken over most of my time. But I still come on here just to talk to my friends on here.

There are some people who are ashamed to be here(like me) and don't let anyone know. And there are others who are not ashamed and would tell anyone. It all depends on your personality.

I have seen lots of people leave this great site just because they think they are to old for it. That's not a real reason to leave I think. I am to old too, but I stay becuase of the friends that I have aquired here. I would miss them a lot if I left, and I'm sure that people would miss me to. If someone says that you are to old for this site or webkinz just tell them that you don't care if you are. You have fun on this site and you like it here. If you like it here then no one else should make you leave. It's your dicision if you like it here or not and nobody else's.
dogs_rock is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 09:06 PM   #140
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I looked carefully everywhere, but I was unable to find an age limit for either Webkinz World or Webkinz Insider. Therefore, there is no such thing as "too old for" WW or WI. There are sections for every age and every taste.

Have fun and enjoy yourselves!
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, penguinprincess, possiblerocks1<33!!, [ii lovee youu], { iluvwarriors }