Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #121
e Love Tim Hortons
Webkinz :)

Freda72 is a jewel in the roughFreda72 is a jewel in the rough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ashamed?

No-one should ever be ashamed of what brings them laughter; happiness; peace and most importantly friendship. Those cute furry friends led us here so to speak. We are among friends; and we are in a positive environment; especially for the kids. It's a comfort to know that your son/daughter; niece/nephew; etc can be apart of such a wonderful community; you know that they will be welcomed. Not to mention there's nothing here that is inappropriate for them.

With all that is going on around us today; its an absolute relief to be able to be here.

Those cute furry animals also remind us of our childhood innocence. When we were clueless to the world around us. We can concentrate on our friends; on laughing; there's no stress. Not to mention we have cute soft furry friends to give us a hug when we need it

I apologize for rambling on; and I really hope that I made sense. Just never be afraid of what brings you joy and comfort. If we could get more people to look outside the box they would be just so much happier We can plan a world invasion!!
Freda72 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2009, 11:15 PM   #122
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

ASHAMED of WI? Oh!!
I can't believe some people can say that!
WI is a VERY wonderful site. I'd be TOTALLY
ASHAMED to say that I am ASHAMED of this totally terrific site!
Very well put! I am still in shock, LOL>
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 11:46 PM   #123

sda76 has a spectacular aura about

Good for you, runlikethewind. I'm probably too old for this, but my little nieces got me started and now all my grown-up friends are playing.

I don't keep my plushies. I take them to the resale shop that raises money for the local hospital. I know someone there will buy them and give them to a child who can't afford an adorable stuffed animal. I know someone smaller than me can give them lots of love!
sda76 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 12:03 AM   #124

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

ASHAMED!?!?!?!?! How could they say that? Even if they do think it is silly, they don't have to SAY it! It is like saying 'Your hair is a mess' just because you can say tha to someone. It is unessesary, really!

I love Webkinz and Webkinz Insider because there are soooo many of amazing people out there! take my friend, calabelle. When I first came here, I had a ton of questions and she answered so many! I truly admire her kindness!

I love WI! I go on it almost as much as I practice my Instruments! (sorry, I am a obssesed band geek. . . and a webnz addict!)
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 12:20 AM   #125
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Hey, Hope! You don't need to be ashamed of anything! There are many, many, many of us here on both this site and in WW who are old enough to be your parents & grandparents.

I go to my son's school and can talk to the kids and have something in common with them. First, they are like "you like Webkinz???" And then the first time I can identify one of their plushies, that's all over. Now they all share with me the new ones they get, and I tell them the ones I want.

If anything, I believe that this "babies" game is bringing together people of all ages.

I traded with you in the GT section. Did it matter that you are young and I am old enough to be your mother? Nope.

Don't be ashamed - this is a great place to be!!
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 12:28 AM   #126
♥the outsiders♥

[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about

i feel the same wayy. all the kids at my school last year were like "woah! you have...36 webkinz? that's..." and they'd give me this look like i was a loser. i have collected more since then, and now people ask "don't you have like, 80 webkinz?" and i wouldn't correct them so i wouldn't feel stupid. i wish i didn't have to feel that way. =P
its sad that this world has come to kids having to feel ashamed of fun online sites such as webkinz and wi.
thanks for posting this, this point needs to be gotten across.
doesnt matter how old you are, webkinz and wi are amazing sites. ;]
[xo]batman is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 10:27 AM   #127
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

Very well said Hope. I'm slightly embarrassed by WI, but not ashamed! People should stand up for what they do: I'm 100% sure the people that 'pick' on people that like things like this have some secret toy they play with or something like that. Reputation point for you Hope!
Old 06-02-2009, 10:48 AM   #128
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

thank you warriors!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 04:37 PM   #129
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

Dont be ashamed, I am too old to play with webkinz, but I still do.
We are on big family here on WI and I love that.
I can come here and chat in the GE DCT with my friends and wind down from a hectic day.
They pick me up when I am down.
I can not leave WI because I am party of a wonderful family and they love me for who I am.
Although I do not know these people in real life, I have gotten to know them and them me. They alway welcome me into their loving arms.
I am greatful to have all these great friends new and old.
Teamplaya2 and Pete
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 04:49 PM   #130
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think that something you love should ever have to be something your ashamed of. It's a place to make great friends, unwind from a hard day, show your creativity, or just a place to pass the time. Having all of those things in won great place like this is something really positive and nothing to be ashamed of. I'm very thankful to have a place like this, so many positive things come from it.
-Fuzzysocks.
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, penguinprincess, possiblerocks1<33!!, [ii lovee youu], { iluvwarriors }