Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2008, 09:55 AM   #1
Ariel75

Default Ariel75's ASK and get a ANSWER

Hello do you need to ask something and need a answer to it well come here I have about all the answers for all questions. From virtual life(webkinz) to real life. I have answers for it all.

ASK AWAY! I would love to answer and help you wonderful people(members) of the WI community!

A WI member,
Ariel75

---------- Ariel75 added 6 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Hello,

Many people have threads to know how to be able to gift others and be gifted here is a nice little 2 paragraph on how to be gifted or a gift trainee!

You need to be a member for 2 weeks(14 days exact) look at your profile it will tell you when you joined. Next step is have 50 helpful posts so you can know WI and WI can know you. Then go here http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/webkinzinsider-official-gift-t219641.html

Read the rules a few times and agree to them and follow(obey) them do not break any rules or you will get your privileges taken away to gift.
Then post your agreement after that you will get a PM if you will be gifted if not check your USER CP to see why you are not gifted they will gift you whenever they want there is no time limit.

A WI member,
Ariel75

Last edited by Ariel75; 03-05-2008 at 09:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2008, 10:02 AM   #2
frankenthing
Webkinz :)

camillie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ariel75's ASK and get a ANSWER

Alright, see if you can assist me here

We have 33 Webkinz/Lil' Kinz at the moment (only 3 registered and probably more to come, as I'm addicted). While the plushies are cute, they aren't really toys to 'play with' - the virtual ones get the attention.

I need suggestions on how to store/display them - they need a 'home.' But it's not all that simple as the dogs are constantly eye-balling them. They can't live on a bed, or anywhere they can be accessed by the dogs, or they will end up dog toys (which they have more than enough of).

We don't want them to become dust collectors. God knows, I'm too busy caring for the virtual ones to be shaking off the real life ones daily, or even weekly.

So, any suggestions?
Old 03-05-2008, 12:35 PM   #3
Ariel75

Well I have mine in a bag for now since I don't have animals but kids play at my house and I don't wnat them to mess with them. May buy a shelf or book shelf if you are a child(don't say age) maybe put it on a bunk bed on the top or maybe a shelf in your closet.

Hope I helped,
Ariel75
Old 03-08-2008, 10:16 AM   #4
Ariel75

Does anyone else need help with anything?
Old 03-11-2008, 02:12 PM   #5
Ariel75

Would anyone like some help I can help anyone!
Old 03-11-2008, 02:27 PM   #6
I am a awesome
Banned
FunkyMonkeyGirl is on a distinguished road

How can you help if your not gifted? You really ahould be to do a help thread about it.
Old 03-11-2008, 02:46 PM   #7
Ariel75

I am a adult and understand the webkinz problems and gifted things I read many threads about it and I have read the rules over 5 times so that's how I can help with the gifted.
Closed