Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #371
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: April fools is coming. I have a good joke or two for the staff

Isn't it? Dehydrated water.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #372
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I thought WI would do something fun like they did with the usernames for St.Patrick;s Day
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #373

mitfy has disabled reputation

i'm bored.

i took that pokemon test and look what i got:
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by mitfy; 04-01-2012 at 03:41 PM..
mitfy is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 03:42 PM   #374

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I think their joke this year stinks.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 03:46 PM   #375

ǝʞɐɔuɐd pןoɔ ɐ ƃuıʇɐƎ :snʇɐʇS
mitfy is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 03:47 PM   #376

i love ducks has accomplished something fantabulous
i love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
I think their joke this year stinks.
Agreed
Old 04-01-2012, 03:49 PM   #377

View Post Originally Posted by mitfy
ǝʞɐɔuɐd pןoɔ ɐ ƃuıʇɐƎ :snʇɐʇS

puɐɥ ʎɯ ɥʇıM :⊥I◖Ǝ
mitfy is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 03:49 PM   #378
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

(oh my gosh i'm talking in olden english on lilyvalley's profile lol)
oops
thought this was the DCT, sorry
but i guess it's not really off-topic
Old 04-01-2012, 03:50 PM   #379
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Meh, it's okay, kinda funny but not everyone goes on the DCT.
gimmeabook is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 03:52 PM   #380

View Post Originally Posted by luree611
(oh my gosh i'm talking in olden english on lilyvalley's profile lol)
omg

I GOT SOOOOOO FREAKED OUT OVER MY LIME TEXT!!!!!! I HAD HAD HAD HAD HAD had TO CHANGE IT!!!!!
mitfy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, 1 direction infection, a blue-dog-frog was here, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, alfredxmaddie, april fool! :-), bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, can't erase this jimmy, can't wait!, gotcha!, hahahahahaha, heey dog, holly(:, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, megan wuz here, muppets rox, proper capitalization! :), soa, toffy is silly, twloha, you are beautiful!