Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 10:32 AM   #341
Webkinz :)
BennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guide

Default Re: April fools is coming. I have a good joke or two for the staff

View Post Originally Posted by WackyZingoz211
I changed my gender, font, font color, and avvie and siggie
(I might have to change my font and font color back though-- I'm driving myself crazy xD)
You scared me so much with your signature!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2012, 10:39 AM   #342
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

I flipped my avatar and siggie!
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 10:54 AM   #343
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I'm good to go
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 11:13 AM   #344
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

.enoyreve olleh
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 11:17 AM   #345
BennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guide

oot uoy ot enoyreve olleh
Old 04-01-2012, 11:20 AM   #346
Can I has bunny Yes

iluvrats1996 has disabled reputation

I don't know how to turn the text upside down, but I did change my avatar and signature. BTW happy April fools day!
iluvrats1996 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #347

IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!

AWWW!!!!

No one is wishing me a happy birthday!!

VM me if you want to wish me the happiest birthday!!

IzzyBella123 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 12:01 PM   #348
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

¡¡ʎɐp s,ןooɟ ןıɹdɐ ʎddɐɥ
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 12:05 PM   #349
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

I decided to skip the whole writing in hard to read colors, because that happens to annoy me a little, and just do something really uncharacteristic for me. IMPACT and PINK. xD
gimmeabook is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 12:08 PM   #350
hy, I'm ASC! :)

BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true
BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true

Happy APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

Does anyone know where that comes from?

Spoiler: show
When the calendar was changed from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calender, the New Year was moved from sometime in the spring to January 1. Since communication back then was pretty slow, many people continued to celebrate New Year's in the spring, unaware that the date had been moved. They were termed "fools" by those who were in the know.
BalletLove:) is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, 1 direction infection, a blue-dog-frog was here, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, alfredxmaddie, april fool! :-), bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, can't erase this jimmy, can't wait!, gotcha!, hahahahahaha, heey dog, holly(:, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, megan wuz here, muppets rox, proper capitalization! :), soa, toffy is silly, twloha, you are beautiful!