Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2012, 04:45 AM   #11
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Re: April fools is coming. I have a good joke or two for the staff

View Post Originally Posted by filthyfury

I'm so in! I'll change gender, remove my avie & siggie, use a different color for my posts and I'll also hide rep (if I can figure out how to hide rep...)

Or another idea, instead of removing our avies is to flip them upside down for the day...

How do you hide reps?

I'll do it!
I'll be a guy, remove my avvie/siggie, and I might
Spoiler: show
Talk in hard to see colours c:

Maybe
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2012, 05:23 AM   #12
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
How do you hide reps?

I'll do it!
I'll be a guy, remove my avvie/siggie, and I might
Talk in hard to see colours c:

Maybe
haha, I have something similar that I'm planning to do! (but I'm not going to post what it is cause it's going to be a surprise )
filthyfury is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 05:46 AM   #13
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

So excited for it this year

I usually do those on April Fools Day
Also, I change my personality on here in my avvie, text by the W, and siggy to make me all emo (exact opposite of me )
000000005 is offline Male
Old 03-28-2012, 05:52 AM   #14

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

I'm in. This will be fun!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 05:57 AM   #15
Deertail :D

warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW
warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW

Awesome I am so in!!
warzone2251 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 06:07 AM   #16
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Ill do it sounds awesome! Great idea!
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 08:37 AM   #17
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Yay I get to be a girl for the day! Time to break out my "Mrs. Justin Bieber" avatar and signature! (wait, nobody likes Justin Bieber anymore. ... time to break out my "Mrs. Harry Styles" avatar and signature that I have yet to make! )

And you'll probably see me using comic sans and some neon color, too... and txt tlk, probably. You will hate me for the whole entire day, just giving you some warning...

Anyhoo, this is a good idea! Though I just know the staff has something up their sleeves... they always do.

Mods: THIS JUST IN: LYING ABOUT YOUR GENDER ON WI IS COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY NOT ALLOWED BECAUSE IT COMPROMISES YOUR INTERNET SAFETY. ALL MEMBERS WHO HAVE CHANGED THEIR GENDER SIGNS IN THE PAST 24 HOURS ARE NOW BANNED. ... (maybe)

Or something like that, probably. XD

Ohgod i just made an avatar and signature for april fool's day. *shudders at how bad they are* *also shudders at how many avatars and signatures I've seen like them on this site* *shudders at the thought of the people who made them getting angry at me* *lol jaykay i don't care what they think of my lovely april fool's avatar and signature* *but srsly they are pretty bad* *and yes i did use the biebs on one of them, i couldn't resist*

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
How do you hide reps?
User CP>>"edit options">>second box>>uncheck "show your reputation level">>scroll down>>click "save changes" button

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 03-28-2012 at 08:57 AM.. Reason: ~♥~BOOM SHAKALAKA~♥~
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 03-28-2012, 08:44 AM   #18

mitfy has disabled reputation

I can't wait! This is a brilliant idea! It'll be soooo much fun!
mitfy is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 08:54 AM   #19
hy, I'm ASC! :)

BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true
BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true

Maybe I'll write in French for the entire day....
BalletLove:) is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 09:19 AM   #20

BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl
BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl

So let me get this strait: We're hiding our reps, no avatar or signature, we're all changing our color to a certain color (which color, BTW?), and changing our genders? Is that all?

Thanks. :3

Closed

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, 1 direction infection, a blue-dog-frog was here, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, alfredxmaddie, april fool! :-), bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, can't erase this jimmy, can't wait!, gotcha!, hahahahahaha, heey dog, holly(:, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, megan wuz here, muppets rox, proper capitalization! :), soa, toffy is silly, twloha, you are beautiful!