Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Default April fools is coming. I have a good joke or two for the staff

Hey! All staff, GO AWAY XD (Highlight it) Note, this is the OFFICAL thing we will do!!
Spoiler: show
Maybe we could all hide our rep and change out gender from boy to girl/girl to boy, and we're going to flip our avatars and signatures upside down. If you need help with the avatar and signature, post here in highlight.

Last edited by 889wlry; 03-28-2012 at 07:03 AM..
889wlry is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2012, 08:57 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

mitfy has disabled reputation

Default Re: April fools is coming. I have a good joke or two for the staff

LOL! How do we
hide rep?

Nevermind! I know how!
I think it's an excellent idea!
mitfy is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 09:17 PM   #3
#merome

bunny90210 is an unparalleled talent
bunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talent

omg we should totally do this!!!
and get rid of our avvies/siggies xD
bunny90210 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #4

cupcakes7689 knows no boundscupcakes7689 knows no bounds
cupcakes7689 knows no boundscupcakes7689 knows no boundscupcakes7689 knows no boundscupcakes7689 knows no boundscupcakes7689 knows no boundscupcakes7689 knows no boundscupcakes7689 knows no bounds

LOL! BEST IDEA EVERR xD But unfotanately, im not very intelligent, so i dOnt know how to do that xD
cupcakes7689 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 09:28 PM   #5
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

YES! Let's have no signature\avatar, hide our rep, change to everyone writing in one color, maybe? And change our gender.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 10:28 PM   #6

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Good idea!

Why don't we do for April 1st . . .

Change the text colors around and suprise the staff. Maybe change avatars around . . . and do something funny.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 03-28-2012 at 07:11 PM..
Old 03-28-2012, 01:05 AM   #7
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I'm in.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:53 AM   #8

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Ill do it!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 03:24 AM   #9
ant a Leopard?

Leopard Lover is on a distinguished road

Great Idea, I think i will opposite everything on my account, Like change the color to pink, and my pet will be a penguin, and my avvie will say that I am giving away stars to nafaria for free! LOL Great Idea 889wlry!
Old 03-28-2012, 04:02 AM   #10
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

I'm so in! I'll change gender, remove my avie & siggie, use a different color for my posts and I'll also hide rep (if I can figure out how to hide rep...)

Or another idea, instead of removing our avies is to flip them upside down for the day...

Last edited by filthyfury; 03-28-2012 at 04:12 AM..
filthyfury is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, 1 direction infection, a blue-dog-frog was here, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, alfredxmaddie, april fool! :-), bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, can't erase this jimmy, can't wait!, gotcha!, hahahahahaha, heey dog, holly(:, i love ducks was here, i love my webbies! <3, megan wuz here, muppets rox, proper capitalization! :), soa, toffy is silly, twloha, you are beautiful!