Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2008, 02:03 PM   #1
Baby252

Wink Applyed to be a Gift Trainie? Didn't get excepted? Well heres why!

First of all the Gift Trainie program is a new attion to the WI Gift Exchange (GE)! So many people wanted to be gifted but once got into the GE had no idea what to do! The WI staff then came up with a great idea. The gift trainie program! It's a whole section for which only the trainies and Gift Coachs can see. The gift coachs are hand picked expret Gift Gurus. The coachs help train the trainies. They do small trades once they think there ready then they are bumped up to gifted! To apply go to this link. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

Why is the theard closed? Yesterday it was open! Anwer= There is only alound a number of trainies in the program at one time.

When will it reopen? Anwer- Go to the last post. There should be a date when it will re-open.

My post was delated! What's up with that? Anwer- The staff of WI think your not ready. The GE is a very hard place. Go to user cp (under the black and white cat) Once there go all way down to mod notes. There you will see a 'post' by a mod.

I saw the 'post'. What dose it mean? Anwer- There are a few messages the mods post. They are
Need more convertion- Help out a bit! Go to theards that have titles like- 'Help!'

What does my posts lack relevancy/content? What does it mean? Anwer- It's kinda like need more convertion. Try doing that one. Also it's means your posts aren't that informentive. There mainly just fluff. (Fluff is a meanless post.)

I was told to add to the discussions on the board. What does that mean? Anwer- That means that admin would like to see some more posts by you (informative is good). Go to General discussion.

If you post in one section alot- (contests) (polls) (daily chat theard) (role play, rp,) Then try going to other sections!

If you post short posts try to do longer posts!

How many posts should I do before applying again?- Well it depends. I would do between 15-30

*Note! That if you apply to many times on the theard then you will be denied from enterinng the program for 2 to 5 months! Don't belive me? Go ask my sister XxSOCCERBEASTxX

What if I don't understand why I wasn't appicted? Anwer- I would pm that mod. I'm sure they would be happy to help!

My mod dosen't take pms! What do I do? Anwer- You have to opptions. 1. pm another mod and tell them the mod note or you could pm me and I will do my best to anwer you.

I now have all the requrments to apply but I want to make sure my posts are good. What do I do? Anwer- Well I know it says 50 but I would really do about 70 so just in cass you have a few non-gifted posts. Mske sure you have a bit of helful posts and convertion posts. Also you could count to see what you think are fluff posts. If your still not sure then just go ahead and post.

*If you have any questions please post or pm them to me!

*Please read ALL the rules on the applying theard! These are NOT the rules for the GE! Those are the ones in the link I gave at the top!

Last edited by Baby252; 03-02-2008 at 05:49 PM..
Sponsored Links
Closed