Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #41
Autism Awareness
Webkinz :)

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Anyone noticed...

Hi there, SInce WI switched servers, A lot of links havn`t been working. Yes it is quite annoying All you really need to do I believe is just change the link again.

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2012, 12:09 AM   #42
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
This isn't good for my family thread...does anyone know how to get the links done faster without digging all my updates up?
I know this is late, but I think you should be able to do it must faster by simply copying and pasting the one part of the URL that has changed:

The "forum/f131/" part of the URL has changed to "forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/"

So instead of "f" and the forum number, it now lists part of the name of the forum and the number without an "f".

So all you need to do is find out the name of the forum that your thread links to, and copy and paste the name part over the old part.

For example, in my links I pasted

"recipes-webkinz-world-129"

over top of

"f129"

and kept the rest of the name the same.
That worked for me.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 04-04-2012, 02:19 AM   #43
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I know this is late, but I think you should be able to do it must faster by simply copying and pasting the one part of the URL that has changed:

The "forum/f131/" part of the URL has changed to "forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/"

So instead of "f" and the forum number, it now lists part of the name of the forum and the number without an "f".

So all you need to do is find out the name of the forum that your thread links to, and copy and paste the name part over the old part.

over top of

"f129"

That worked for me.
you have no idea how helpful that is to me!
Thank you!
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #44
-ba dum tss-
Banned
ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!

I noticed this awhile ago. I hope it's fixed, if it isn't already. :/
ColliePuppyxo is offline Female
Old 04-04-2012, 11:21 AM   #45
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj

over top of

"f129"

That worked for me.
Thank you Monkeecj, you're a genius! and a life-saver
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 04-04-2012, 09:19 PM   #46
Name: Bailey/Piplup

donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!

I've noticed this too. I guess people will just need to redo their links.
donpiplup is offline Female
Old 04-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #47
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Just check all the links in your signature and make sure they are linked properly. Also, if you see someone else's like that doesn't work, be kind and let them know
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #48
♥Call♥Me♥Boo♥

cuteycuteycute is a creator of wonder
cuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wonder

Cool Re: Anyone noticed...

Haven't noticed, That's weird....

What a keen eye though! Now hopefully they can fix it.
cuteycuteycute is offline Female
Old 04-11-2012, 08:33 AM   #49
BennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guide

Wow, I better check mine.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:17 AM   #50
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I know. Mine did that so i had to re-do them
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1 direction infection, awww! :(, cheetahdapple was here!, double d scotland, jellydonut!, jesus loves you!, link problem, links don't work, think inside the [box], think outside the [box], thinkallaroundthe[box], webkinz insider