Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Anyone noticed... (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/anyone-noticed-737177/)

KatieKinz803-25-2012 06:53 PM

Anyone noticed...

Suddenly every single link on here is just leading to the Webkinz Insider Forum main page?

I'd show you, but every time I try, the link works, so I can't show you what I mean. But still, have you noticed? I hope the mods fix this soon. :)

Thanks for comin', God bless you!

Wow I had no idea this thread would be so important! I've had a mod, an admin AND a Gift Coach comment on it and lots of people thanking me and updating their siggies! It's almost becoming the "Link problem Discussion Thread" or something like that. Not to mention the rep I've gotten. :o Thanks so much for the support everybody!! :D

Cheesy103-25-2012 06:53 PM

Re: Anyone noticed...

That link takes me to the thread you are speaking of.

If your link is done using the permalink function, then it will work :)

luv2writeNS03-25-2012 06:56 PM

I've had a lot of trouble with this. :P I'd say at least 50% of links I click in signatures take me to the main forum. I'm not sure what the problem is.....I never noticed if it was permalinked or not, I'll look out for that now. :)

KatieKinz803-25-2012 06:58 PM

Aargh, my links keep working. I can't show you the problem. Oh well at least people have noticed it.

PoliceProperty03-25-2012 07:09 PM

Yes! I have noticed! Like when I post this and then click on the link to Curio Shop & Rare Tracking it then takes me to the Main Page. The same when I was in the Gift Exchange & trying to move about. It is becoming Very Frustrating.
Hugs!
PP

Webberlily03-25-2012 10:47 PM

Thanks KatieKinz8 for bringing this to everyone's attention.

I had to redo all my siggie links, they were all just going to the main forum index.

I suggest that everyone check their links and redo them if necessary. :)

dancerchick91403-25-2012 10:55 PM

Yes, I've got this problem as well. I've got a zillion WI bookmarks on my bookmarks bar, & the only one that hadn't changed was the one for my tag. I had to redo my siggie links as well. I notice that the URLs have changed!

*sigh* now to re-find almost half of my bookmarks. :P

karenpd03-25-2012 10:56 PM

I have noticed this too now that you said something :) It happened to me on peoples random siggy links and I just thought they were out of date? :)

Awww And It just happened to me... links in my siggy :( I'll go fix them now :(

myJbees03-25-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancerchick914 (Post 26344154)
Yes, I've got this problem as well. I've got a zillion WI bookmarks on my bookmarks bar, & the only one that hadn't changed was the one for my tag. I had to redo my siggie links as well. I notice that the URLs have changed!

*sigh* now to re-find almost half of my bookmarks. :P

Same here, Michele :o Ack! That will be my project for tomorrow afternoon. Goodness, I had no idea how many times I click on my bookmarks when I come to work/play on WI - LoL!

Lanawas03-25-2012 11:53 PM

Same! I fixed my links, and I thought it was just me!
Glad to know Im not alone. :) Hope everyone else fixes their links and is aware. Thanks for letting us know!! ^.^