Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 08:58 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Tyro244 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Anyone else having trouble getting into the W Shop?

View Post Originally Posted by Nascar20Fan
Hey there...I spoke to a GANZ rep on this one...and he told me clicking YES will do what it says and abort where as if I click NO it will not abort and load properly...9 times out of 10...it works when I click NO

---------- Nascar20Fan added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

OK...do you have any room in your fridges? You need to get rid of some of those berries
Maybe I need to try it in the morning when there is less activity and the servers are not feeling over whelmed.

No not enough for all of these. I could only store between 1 to 2 dozen at best if there were all empty. Even if I used a few of the coolers in my yard it's still won't empty my dock that much.

I'll try again and this time I'll keep telling it NO! and hope it loads the tenth time I say - NO!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 09:01 PM   #32
Gift Guru

77marie will become famous soon enough

Clicking no worked for me just now!!!

---------- 77marie added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

It took 5 tries though BTW.

Last edited by 77marie; 03-24-2008 at 09:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-24-2008, 09:10 PM   #33
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Tyro244
Maybe I need to try it in the morning when there is less activity and the servers are not feeling over whelmed.

No not enough for all of these. I could only store between 1 to 2 dozen at best if there were all empty. Even if I used a few of the coolers in my yard it's still won't empty my dock that much.

I'll try again and this time I'll keep telling it NO! and hope it loads the tenth time I say - NO!
OK...good luck...and if the same Garden glitch is there tomorrow...don't pick them tell after you sell all these and then only harvest 200 at a time
LMK how you make out!

---------- Nascar20Fan added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 77marie
Clicking no worked for me just now!!!

---------- 77marie added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

It took 5 tries though BTW.
AWESOME...I'm glad it worked for you...happy selling!

Last edited by NascarFan; 03-24-2008 at 09:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 09:17 PM   #34
Gift Guru

77marie will become famous soon enough

Well to be honest I had tried clicking both yes and no and yes made it stop and I had to log out and back in where as no just did nothing. It never dawned on me to keep trying. I am down to under 800 left now so I think I should be good. Thanks for the help. I am so happy to have it resolved tonight instead of having to call support tomorrow only to find it isn't a WKW problem. lol
Old 03-24-2008, 09:23 PM   #35
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by 77marie
Well to be honest I had tried clicking both yes and no and yes made it stop and I had to log out and back in where as no just did nothing. It never dawned on me to keep trying. I am down to under 800 left now so I think I should be good. Thanks for the help. I am so happy to have it resolved tonight instead of having to call support tomorrow only to find it isn't a WKW problem. lol
Oh I hear ya...I made that call a few weeks ago and I said so I'm getting this error message and the guy said it wasn't a GANZ issue it was cause my account was too big and ADOBE wasn't BIG enough to support it...I was like HUH ???...so that's when he said to keep my doc under 100 and no more then 75 items per room...he even suggested I start a new account and start adopting my pets there instead of on my main account...I was like NO...if all it's gonna do is cause it to run slow...I'd rather keep my pets on 1 account...I have 137 pets on my main account...LOL
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 11:13 PM   #36
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

OK...now that message I know all too well...I get that EVERY time I log into my main account...just click NO and it should load normally...for me it means my account is too LARGE and ADOBE is having issues loading the files...that is not so much a GANZ issue
Hey there...I spoke to a GANZ rep on this one...and he told me clicking YES will do what it says and abort where as if I click NO it will not abort and load properly...9 times out of 10...it works when I click NO
Thanks for clearing this up Nascar. I had read on another thread that "yes" was the way to go. Straight from Ganz is obviously the correct info. By too large, do you mean that there are too many items on your account ie: pets and etc? (My kids accounts each have about 50 pets, I thought that was small in comparisson to many others.)

Tyro - will check in tomorrow to see if this was resolved for you!
kayembee is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 11:26 PM   #37
Im an owl

Ooddlepop64 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by louie87
sell them one by one
Iagree with you it works if you do that..=)
Old 03-25-2008, 12:08 AM   #38
Ask...
Gift Guru

redrockgirl0 is on a distinguished road

I harvested 1200, and had the EXACT same problem... but I found a way to make it work. Actually i had 900 on another account that it happened to, but this fix worked for it too.

First go to Kinz Post.
Click Send a Gift
It will get items from dock. It may give you the error and ask for you to click yes or no. BE PATIENT, and click no. I had to click no only once onthe 900 account, but had to click 4-5 times "NO" on my main account. If you are patient, and just keep clicking NO, it will eventually work.
Then just click Things to Do and W-shop.

Good luck! I hope it works for you like it did for me!

If you have any questions, pm me.
redrockgirl0 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2008, 12:30 AM   #39
addict
Gifted

chinnell has a spectacular aura about

i am getting the same exact things happening to me i have 2041 strawberries and got logged off . i still have one garden to harvest and it will not let me in the w-shop to sell them
Old 03-25-2008, 01:30 AM   #40
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Oh I hear ya...I made that call a few weeks ago and I said so I'm getting this error message and the guy said it wasn't a GANZ issue it was cause my account was too big and ADOBE wasn't BIG enough to support it...I was like HUH ???...so that's when he said to keep my doc under 100 and no more then 75 items per room...he even suggested I start a new account and start adopting my pets there instead of on my main account...I was like NO...if all it's gonna do is cause it to run slow...I'd rather keep my pets on 1 account...I have 137 pets on my main account...LOL
I am not sure I totally believe it is only an Adobe issue. I get that message a lot, but not all the time. If it were purely because Adobe wasn't big enough, logic would say that I would get that message all the time (not only sometimes). It is also because of traffic on Webkinz, traffic on your internet, and because of the processing speed of your computer. If I have a large microsoft excel spreadsheet open, and it is doing an auto-recovery (saving the file) I always get the message that a script is running slowly (even on my small account--only a couple of pets, about 10 rooms and less than 100 items in my dock).

It happens a lot more frequently on my larger account (sometimes when I try to log in or when I try to load my dock). It happens more often on days with higher webkinz traffic. Some of these days, I get the Adobe message when I try to go to the page with the daily/hourly events. So, it is not purely an Adobe problem--it is a high traffic problem also (slower processing between (and within) your computer and the Webkinz site)!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed