Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2007, 09:16 AM   #31
InvisiBel1
Webkinz :)
InvisiBel1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Anyone Else Having Access Problems? Help Collect Data, Please!

I have Verizon DSL.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2007, 09:19 AM   #32
Lil Kinz

cjmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't been able to get onto WKW most of this holiday weekend. I think we only got access twice and had to log out b/c it wouldn't load. Then we were unable to log in again.

I'm in EST -- NY

I have Verizon FIOS.

I have cleared my cache like it said to on WKW but still nothing.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:33 AM   #33
apf98
Gifted

nanuksnana is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, we're in the Northeast, and we've been having more problems getting on over the past few days than usual. Sometimes we get a DNS error...a few days ago this happened repeatedly when we were trying to load the site in another tab in the browser. When I opened another IE window, then it worked fine. Sometimes we get stuck with a plain green screen after we login, and it never loads. We have cable internet and we're not using a wireless router, so I don't think it's our connection.

We've been getting logged off more than usual, too. Seems like it happens more often in the Tournament Arena and if we have visitors/are visiting. It is a holiday long weekend for us in the US; maybe there are just more users than usual this weekend.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:57 AM   #34
for trading only
Gift Guru

rbckid will become famous soon enough

i've had tons of trouble since friday getting the webpage to load, but even after it did sometimes it wouldn't log in. even after i'm logged in after a while it freezes and stops working; it will let me log out, but then i can't get back on. so, sometimes it works (never right away, though) and sometimes it won't. my time zone is EST and i'm in the central area and have verizon...
Old 10-08-2007, 01:24 PM   #35
InvisiBel1
Webkinz :)
InvisiBel1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know about anyone else but since about 1:15 this afternoon, it has been working fine for me again. I hope it's not just temporary... maybe they fixed something. I even tested it by logging out, closing my browser and starting over and it works every time. Good luck.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:47 PM   #36
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

considering how many posts Ive read..this could possibly become a world record long thread..LOL there have been back to back posts reporting the same problems. I havent read through all the posts on this particular thread..but could possibly be an east coast thing according to another thread??

Im in oklahoma and all is well *knock on wood*
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-08-2007, 02:23 PM   #37
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

It's been about 2 weeks I think. I can get in, but I have to exit my browser 4 to 5 times.
I'm in the east.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 10-08-2007, 02:25 PM   #38
carlythemonkey1

Hmm...I don't know about that, but randomly when I am at the Newzpaper or my room or something, I am taken to the charm forest and it tells me that they can't connect to WKW--but I can log back in immediately after. Weird, huh?
Old 10-08-2007, 02:57 PM   #39
spookychai

We have Verizon DSL. I can get in sometimes during offpeak hours, but not during peak. I could get on between 6-7am this morning, but at a little after 7am I couldn't get on.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:26 PM   #40
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

Hi, I has posted in the Somebody Help! section and began gathering data here and on another site. It most likely wasn't DNS since I was also trying to access the game via IP addresses... at first I thought it was a Verizon specific issues, but other peopel reported different providers and the same problem.... but I have an update!

Monday 3:25PM Update: Ganz just called me back! They said they know there has been a connection problem all weekend but it should be resolved now! I logged back in and the speed is normal (earlier, it was very amusing & frustrating to try to play Candy Bash 2 and watch Poncho shaking, move in slow motion, then super speed at random). I gave her the details we've gathered and took her extension down for if the problem recurs. She said it was the first time that they had this particular problem and believe it is resolved, but she, herself, didn't get the technical jargon they gave her.

Here are details of all the issues - http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...4&#post1903662
Closed