Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2007, 09:21 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
Isabella is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Anyone Else Having Access Problems? Help Collect Data, Please!

I haven't been able to get on Webkinz all morning.

Timezone: EST

Geographic area: Northeast (Boston, to be specific)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2007, 09:15 PM   #12
Webkinz :)
INKY19 is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in Northeast New England and I can't get on at all it's just stays all white. Able to get on very late last night but in the morning unable to again. I have verizon, however if I go on the internet using my aol I can access the site but get kicked off at times.
Old 10-07-2007, 04:26 AM   #13
Gift Guru

zookeeper is on a distinguished road

Still a problem!! 5:20 Sun AM... not exactly prime time. Got in once, but couldn't even load my room. Now the login screen won't even load. Boston area.
Old 10-07-2007, 05:07 AM   #14
kittykat2004
Gifted

sprkls78 is on a distinguished road

i had problems the other night....i bought the halloween fridge, it booted me, got back on , bought it again , booted me again and stuff went missing from my dock . the last couple days i have had problems as well. no problems this morning so far........i live in Indiana .......hope that helps !!!
Old 10-07-2007, 06:19 AM   #15
arianana1
Gifted

arianana1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you tried tossing your browser and loading a new one? I was having problems and it turned out that my browser had become corrupted.
Old 10-07-2007, 06:39 AM   #16
Potter+Cullen Fan
Gifted

moo1195 is on a distinguished road

Really? Hmmm. The Webkinz website and WW has been working perfectly fine...I don't know...
Old 10-07-2007, 06:57 AM   #17
DO NOT PM ME AT ALL
Gifted

ilovewebkinz1234 is on a distinguished road

I live in one of the southern states of EST, and I've had a few problems, but by 9 yesterday it was working fine. It still works now. Maybe, since the data seems random, it has to do with the internet service. I use Comcast.
Old 10-07-2007, 07:15 AM   #18
Svenyip
Gifted

Svenyip will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I've been having connection problems on and off all weekend myself - I'm also from Massachusetts, just like the second poster who said they were having no problems.

Sometimes I can reach the picture of the main page (but that's it, just the background, no option to connect), more often I get "The page cannot be displayed." Was like that last night when I went to bed, still like that at the moment.

I'd have guessed they tried to add too much new content and something's giving them problems, except it seems other people can still reach the site just fine right now. So I don't know.
Old 10-07-2007, 05:35 PM   #19
spookychai

Its Sunday night and I'm still having problems. I can get on occasionally, but usually I don't get the homepage. When I do, and I hit login it's a blue screen that says loading but it stays at 0 percent.

This is so frustrating. The weekend is the time I can actually play and I haven't had access since Friday. Only sporatic access, but then I usually get booted or the games and things freeze up and I have to log out and cannot get back in.

I live in the NE (not in Boston/Mass, but in PA)
Old 10-07-2007, 05:39 PM   #20
Uppies
Gift Guru

Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Wow I thought it was just me because I had a toddler pounding on my keyboard...I have been trying to figure out what in the world they reset.

I did have to re enable my java, but I still got the loading 0% sometimes. When I go to aol and log on through there it works, but I do get kicked off at times.
Closed