Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2007, 06:01 AM   #1
Gifted
Rallymama is on a distinguished road

Default Anyone Else Having Access Problems? Help Collect Data, Please!

Since noonish on Friday, I have been unable to reach www.webkinz.com, never mind actually logging in to WKW. I keep getting a "page cannot be dispalyed" error in the browser. We've tried rebooting the machine, clearing the cache, and using several other routes to reach the website, all to no avail. Based on the error we're getting it looks like the problem is on Ganz's side and not mine (like there's a DNS server out there that's down, so the browser can't resolve the IP propperly), but if that's the case I'm surprised that I haven't heard about it from more people here.

Please respond here with:
* Whether or not you can hit the website
* Your time zone
* Your general placement in the time zone (north, central, south)

Mods, I hope this is general enough to keep people un-identifiable?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2007, 06:09 AM   #2
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Default Re: Anyone Else Having Access Problems? Help Collect Data, Please!

Hm, yes seems like quite a problem.. I will help you out.

Webkinz is working fine for me.. right now the time is 7:09 AM and I am North East US.

Last edited by 8dance4eva10; 10-06-2007 at 08:31 AM..
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2007, 06:09 AM   #3
MonkeyLoverX0X0333
Gift Guru

WebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to behold

* Whether or not you can hit the website
* Your time zone
* Your general placement in the time zone (north, central, south)

* I can hit www.webkinz.com
* I am in the central time zone (AL)
* I am in the northern state of the time zone.
WebkinzJamie10 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2007, 07:19 AM   #4
carolynisthebest
Gifted

carolynisthebest is on a distinguished road

Webkinz is working fine for me, although yesterday the homepage wouldn't even show up.
I am in EST, in the north.
Old 10-06-2007, 07:24 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

NanaDubo is on a distinguished road

I can only get on occasionally (twice) since Friday. It takes forever to load, can't get into Arcade and sometimes WW won't load at all and if it does I can do mayabe one activity and then nothing else will work. I am EST in the North. Major problems.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:30 AM   #6
Gift Guru

zookeeper is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by NanaDubo
I can only get on occasionally (twice) since Friday. It takes forever to load, can't get into Arcade and sometimes WW won't load at all and if it does I can do mayabe one activity and then nothing else will work. I am EST in the North. Major problems.
This is roughly my experience too. I have only been able to get on a few times since Friday (twice last night between 11:30 and 12, maybe 5-6 times this morning from 6-7am. In other words, odd hours.) Could not change rooms Friday at all. Can change rooms sometimes today, but WW still hangs on this about 50% of the time. Pictures of the items are often missing in the W shop. Some activities I can't get to at all. Basically the site is nonfunctional. EST, New England.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:54 AM   #7
spookychai

I had the same problems last night for several hours and again around 9am till now same thing. When I finally got on, I couldn't load anything. The only thing working was my pictures of the pet at the bottom and my dock. The screen in the middle was blue. I had to log out and can't get in again.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:59 AM   #8
softballxstarx94
Gifted

softballxstarx94 is on a distinguished road

that happens to me, but it is because i have a security system on mine called ZoneAlarm. to get on webkinz, i have to turn off this security system then turn it back on once ive logged into webkinz. hope this helps. i am in the north eastern time zone
Old 10-06-2007, 09:13 AM   #9
Lil Kinz

Chi-Chi is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes! Same thing here...Northeast...finally got to log in page now it won't load!
Old 10-06-2007, 09:15 AM   #10
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

I'm fine! I live on the east coast.
katiepup is offline Female
Closed