Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 11:28 AM   #41
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: Answer your vms!

It is the member's choice to answer or not to answer a VM. If it is important, then it should be answered, but if it's just a casual, 'Hey, what's up?', then it is their choice to answer it or not.

Sometimes, VMs are missed. It happens to me a lot.
wowewe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2010, 12:16 PM   #42
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by minimaid
I try to respond to my VMs, but if the person is annoying me, I miss it (if i havent logged in in a while and i have a bunch), or i think i replied but i didnt.. xD
or if i cant come up with anything to say to that..
Same here (:
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 03-16-2010, 11:49 AM   #43
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

Don't take it personally if somebody doesn't reply. I usually replyonly to two or three people, because i know them fairly well, and i am quite busy here on WI. (;
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 01:51 PM   #44
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

It gets annoying when the VM or PM has a question or is directed to them especially. For example, if you were asking if they had finished with your graphic order yet. That should definitely be replied to. But other things, for example, a VM saying "You're welcome," doesn't really need to be replied to. Otherwise, the conversation just pointlessly drags on.

So I would say, reply if it is polite, but don't drag on unnecessarily.

Also, VMs can be missed, especially if that person gets a lot of messages every day.

So don't take it personally if somebody doesn't reply, but try to reply yourself when it seems like the right thing to do.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 05:04 AM   #45
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

I'm sure everyone is guilty of ignoring some VM's. Maybe people get so many that they just can't reply to them all. I have to admit sometimes I do ignore them if I don't feel like chatting, but I try to remember to go back to it whenever I want and reply, but then I forget because the notification is gone, but I do reply to most if not all my VM's/PM's. Now, mods/admins get tons and tons of them a day so don't get mad if they don't reply to your 'hey what's up' lol
Honestly, if someone posts something on my profile, and I don't even know the person, I most likely won't reply...Just because I don't know you, lol.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 08:14 AM   #46
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

I always answer my VMs, but I agree, some people don't feel comfortable answering Vms, especially if it is someone they do not know yet.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 04:25 PM   #47
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I try to answer all of mine
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 04:29 PM   #48
JapenesFlower
Webkinz :)

angelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond repute

I always try to answer my vms but a few times I've forgotten them or didn't notice them. But usually I see a notification and am like "OOOOH! I got a visitor message!" And I respond right away.
angelpup13 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 06:40 PM   #49
fashionista♥
Webkinz :)

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree. Although, sometimes, people may accidentally miss the VM. So, in the end, they may not have done it deliberately.
Old 04-03-2010, 02:04 AM   #50
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

My feeling on this, is to always give the other person the benefit of the doubt. Assume they mean well, and don't take offense.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
no day but...tuesday! [;