Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 08:07 AM   #31
katt †
Webkinz :)

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Answer your vms!

Ya know I realy think that people either forget or somethnig like taht or maybe tehy just dont have time!!Just give em' a while and leave them alone.So Im sorry no i don't feel the same way!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2010, 10:51 AM   #32
SuchGreatHeights.
Banned
PaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clown

I think it's frustrating, when you're just trying to be friendly..
Sometimes I get bored, so I try and complement people or strike up a conversation with someone I find interesting...but when they don't reply..and I see them talking to other people on their profile...
Then....well I don't think that's really nice..
Especially if I asked them a question first about something.
xD
Well, what are you going to do,eh? I guess sometimes people are too busy to talk , or don't feel comfortable talking with you at the moment.
PaperBlossom is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 07:51 PM   #33
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I try to respond to all my VMS, but sometimes they get burried
labsrock is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 09:35 AM   #34
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

sometimes people get sick of VMing/PMing, so they don't reply. i know that i stop VMing/PMing someone if there's nothing to talk about. please don't take people not answering you personally. also, people don't have to answer if they don't want to. it's all up to them.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 11:37 AM   #35
Dark Hunter will become famous soon enough

Well, being new here, I do not know what a VM is. So I might be guilty of not answering them, and maybe making someone here frustrated. I do know what a PM is (thanks to some reading) but again, I do not always remember to look for them or check them.

So I guess you need to take into consideration who your are leaving your VM's and PM's for. Maybe they do not know what they are, maybe they do not check for them? Maybe (crazy as this is) they do not like to do them? I agree that it is nice and thoughtful to answer a message that someone leaves for you, but it should not be an obligation.
Dark Hunter is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 01:10 PM   #36
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

I think some people put a VM on there own profile, so that the person they are talking too.
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 01:47 PM   #37
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

If I have a large amount of VMs, I usually don't respond until later, when I know I won't pause for anything. Sometimes, they also accidentally skip your VMs too...
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 02:00 PM   #38
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

I pretty much always reply to all my vms and pms, but I guess part of it is because I don't get very many (*hint* *hint* lol). But I'd rather not get a reply than one that is like "Yeahh...I see" or something.
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 08:37 PM   #39
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

I don't feel the same.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 08:37 PM   #40
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

I try to respond to my VMs, but if the person is annoying me, I miss it (if i havent logged in in a while and i have a bunch), or i think i replied but i didnt.. xD
or if i cant come up with anything to say to that..
minimaid is offline Female
Closed

Tags
no day but...tuesday! [;