Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 09:04 AM   #11
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: Answer your vms!

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
I don't feel the same way. It is hard to remember to check everything and sometimes people have limited time on the computer. I didn't know what a PM was for a long time! I didn't know how to check my rep for a couple of months! Etc.... It takes a while to get the hang of it. I think it is best to be patient with people. Eventually, you find someone who "clicks" with you and it is fun sending messages to each other.
I agree, QOS.

Sometimes people mean to reply to you later, but then just forget.
CanesFan is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2010, 09:11 AM   #12
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Nope. People are very busy and may not answer for tons of reasons. Some may have no time or just don't feel in the mood for a chat with a freind. (:
Old 02-28-2010, 11:08 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

Myhorsesnot4u has disabled reputation

Good points=] I'll be more patient for now on..... Thanks guys
Myhorsesnot4u is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 11:09 AM   #14
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

I don't find it rude. At all.
Lot's of people VM/PM me with things that I really don't care about. So, I'll either delete the VM or just ignore it.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 11:17 AM   #15
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Aometime's honestly, when they go end a conversation, I don't reply since i don't need to and something. Sometimes i usually do.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 11:24 AM   #16
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Myhorsesnot4u
I don't like when people ignore your vms or pms. I find this rude=] Your just be thoughtful by saying hi or like the new avatar. And the thing that bugs me about this, is the people have been on.Do you feel the same?
Sometimes I am disappointed when I don't get a reply but remember..

There are only so many hours in a day. If it is a holiday, like Valentine's Day, some people could receive a LOT of messages and maybe they just CAN'T answer every one.

If it bothers you, you could stop vm'ing the people who don't respond
Old 02-28-2010, 11:26 AM   #17
mirandaxoxo

It's not rude. They could be busy or haven't seen your VM yet.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:37 AM   #18
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I'm busy a lot and I don't usually respond to VMs now, and I'm sure people get angry, but the case is usually that I just can't respond to all of them.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 11:40 AM   #19
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I think it's always polite to respond to a VM if they've asked a question, said hello, given a compliment or something like that. If it's just a comment that really doesn't need a response, then sometimes I don't respond. Every once in a while, I'm not in a mood to socialize, and I will make a note to get back to that person later. But, I agree with your point.
Desty is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 12:09 PM   #20
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Because I am new, your comments interest me Myhorsesnot4u;

For PM I would certainly reply, but for a VM, I guess I didn't realize that you should reply. . . .

To change the question a little from does it bother you, to a different question:

Is it good etiquette to reply to a VM, even if it is not a question? What if the VM is just to say thanks for the Rep? Should I send a VM back saying "You're welcome"?

I have sometimes worried that the person receiving my VM won't even remember who I am! Should I just leave a little VM anyway?

Thanks for any manners advice on WI!
curiousg is offline Female
Closed

Tags
no day but...tuesday! [;