Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 08:07 AM   #1
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Another WI Bucks idea. :)

Hello everybody! I know Miafire has already made a thread idea, but I just had an idea that I needed to share with tons of people!

First off let me say that I KNOW I'm not the only person who has thousands of WI bucks, and doesn't want to recieve anymore as "presents." I'd rather get the rep instead. Well I have a good idea......

I was thinking that maybe we could use them to buy gifts for others.

I used to be joined on a website that you had to buy everything, including gifts. Well the gifts were pretty awesome, and they weren't always that much. They ranged from 5 to like 100 dollars I think. (You could earn cash but it was too hard.) Some were just things like jewles, candy, drinks, hearts, ect, that could be shown on your page. Also when you give a gift for maybe a birthday!!!!!, then you can put a comments like "Have a super great birthday."

So my point is I think we should make it so we can buy gifts. And since we can get money more easily we can make it so that they are say 1,000 WI bucks for a birthday cake. (Oh and the things arn't real, they are just pictures of one.)

What do you think? Let me know + give me any good ideas you have, thanks!!!!

~Ginger
gingerspice55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2009, 08:09 AM   #2
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: Another WI Bucks idea. :)

That would be pretty cool, would love thatt .! (:
Old 07-11-2009, 08:29 AM   #3
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Cute idea! You just gave me ANHER WI bucks idea!XD
Miafire is offline Male
Old 07-11-2009, 08:32 AM   #4
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That sounds like a good idea!!!! I love it!!!
Pandagirl82 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 03:36 PM   #5
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by gripperluverxxoo
That would be pretty cool, would love thatt .! (:
Haha I know right!!!?!!?

View Post Originally Posted by Miafire
Cute idea! You just gave me ANHER WI bucks idea!XD
Lol thats nice!

View Post Originally Posted by Pandagirl82
That sounds like a good idea!!!! I love it!!!
Thanks! Anyone have any ideas of their own?
Old 07-12-2009, 03:37 PM   #6
PARTY LiKE A

MissesWebkinz is a name known to allMissesWebkinz is a name known to allMissesWebkinz is a name known to allMissesWebkinz is a name known to all

Great Idea! Thanks for sharing!
MissesWebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 03:38 PM   #7
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by MissesWebkinz
Great Idea! Thanks for sharing!
Awww thanks!
Old 07-12-2009, 03:40 PM   #8
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

wow that is a really cool i dea! :0 i also think we should e able to make rooms on hee and have pets just like webbies except we buy them from wi bucks!
Old 07-12-2009, 03:53 PM   #9
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by jj8
wow that is a really cool i dea! :0 i also think we should e able to make rooms on hee and have pets just like webbies except we buy them from wi bucks!
Yeahh thats cool!
Old 07-12-2009, 04:16 PM   #10

Akita is on a distinguished road

I like this idea. It would be a creaitive use of WI Bucks. Maybe we could use WI$ to purchase little icons of webkinz.
Akita is offline Female
Closed