Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 10:15 AM   #21
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Default Re: Annoying Outragious webkinz #'s

Yes, sometimes I see this. I only have 16, but I'm happy!
teaandpizza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2009, 10:19 AM   #22
I'm waddle
Webkinz :)

waddlewebkinz is just really nicewaddlewebkinz is just really nice

I have to agree. I was reading a webkinz magaine and they are like "hey I have 90,000 Webkinz! My favorite of all the ones I have is Cheeky dog! It's so cool! Don't you think? I also have like the cheeky cat..." Then they had a picture of them with a hippo and a cow on their lap. They are lieing, and bragging! I don't like it when people lie.
waddlewebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 10:28 AM   #23
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You know, I had only ONE Webkinz pet, my Lil Kinz Unicorn, for the LONGEST time It was the Pet Of The Month that roped me in
I know that a few users here have in excess of 300 pets, but I think that has more to do with accessibility than it does with acquisition. I don't know if they really care about the pets as much as they do about getting the bonus cash for adoption or the cool items.
Webkinz Cares pets are relatively cheap and you can get so many for so little. The game is REALLY cool and the prizes are neat, too.
I like my pets because they are unique to me. I have given them names and built rooms for them.
It isn't all about the money or the stuff, either. I don't even trade
Like some here, I am not concerned with how many pets you have. Number is nothing and it doesn't accord you anything really special.
It's what you DO with what you have that makes it special.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 10:38 AM   #24
YAY finally a

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

Quote:
some people are saying they have like 750 webkinz. I understand that some people actually do but others don't. The others tell everyone and brag about it. Please don't lie about the # of webkinz you have, be proud of the webkinz you actually have and do not lie.
Quote:
Yeah I Get Your Piont But Couldn't You Just PM People That Are Doing That?
And Maybe It's True And Don't Feel Like There Bragging!

Quote:
I agree. Sometimes I feel strange because so many people have, like, over a hundred webkinz, and then there's me, who's had their account since 2006 and only has about 52 webkinz! I'm sure most of these people aren't lying. But it is annoying when people keep talking and talking about all the webkinz they have . . .
Great thread!
i agree with them all expecally the last quoted

bookworm12 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 10:48 AM   #25
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You know, I had only ONE Webkinz pet, my Lil Kinz Unicorn, for the LONGEST time It was the Pet Of The Month that roped me in
I know that a few users here have in excess of 300 pets, but I think that has more to do with accessibility than it does with acquisition. I don't know if they really care about the pets as much as they do about getting the bonus cash for adoption or the cool items.
Webkinz Cares pets are relatively cheap and you can get so many for so little. The game is REALLY cool and the prizes are neat, too.
I like my pets because they are unique to me. I have given them names and built rooms for them.
It isn't all about the money or the stuff, either. I don't even trade
Like some here, I am not concerned with how many pets you have. Number is nothing and it doesn't accord you anything really special.
It's what you DO with what you have that makes it special.
I agree! I only get pets that mean something to me. I have 31 right now and a few that I haven't adopted yet because I don't have the time to get their rooms ready. That being said I don't begrudge those people who have hundreds of pets. It doesn't bother me one bit My little (and growing) webbie family is jusf ine with me.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:59 AM   #26
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

I agree I doesn't mean they are lying cause we wouldn't be able to prove that so yes i see your point
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 11:08 AM   #27
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

750...omg..think of all the money it took! You could have have bought a small car
Mystic is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 11:14 AM   #28
Siskrockz

HoLsToN is on a distinguished road

I agree!!! It's sooooooooo annoying!!!
HoLsToN is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 11:34 AM   #29
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

I agree! And it doesn't have to be about how many webbies you have, but just bragging in general. Most of us don't even care how many webbies everyone has, or even if you play Webkinz at all. Also, and especially over the internet, you can't tell if someone's really telling the truth or not. Whenever I see a post like that [and gladly, it's not often], I just ignore them - avoid an argument all-together.
Repp!

And I agree with what Dixie said - "It's what you DO with what you have that makes it special." ... what's the point in buying 100 webbies when all you're gonna do, is adopt more? Sometimes it's the accounts with less webbies that have more value to them. =]
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #30
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

I am outraged at the people who do that. People like that will be caught lying. I have been a Webkinz member for over two years now. I have over ninety Webkinz. All of them are special. I take pictures of them, make videos for youtube, make them sock clothes. All of the people who lie about stuff like that are trying too get attention. If you were a Webkinz member since 2005, and had like, 200 Webbies, that would be reasonable. But if someone lies to someone like that, they should ask the person's username. Go th their My-Page. Make them take a picture. All of the people like that just, make you have to listen to me vent and read a long post! Curse you liers! <-- (I need therapy)
poppilove is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cheese!