Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 09:46 PM   #71
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: The amount of rudeness on WI. Could it be our new friends? Please read

View Post Originally Posted by katterdid
I agree that some people are rude BUT......... you really CAN'T blame the older members! it's not their fault that everyone is rude and I DO AGREE. People are rude on my threads! I don't report them I just tell them that that was mean and they apologize and they don't do it again! You have to give people a second try! That's what I beleive! PLEASE DON'T REPORT THEM JUST TELL THEM THEY WERE MEAN BY PM-ING THEM. NOT POSTING ON THAT THREAD! If you catch them again tell them again that it was mean and that the next time you will report them! They will HOPEFULLY understand! I know sometimes when people are mean on my threads the first thing I want to do is report them but stand in their shoes. If you said one thing that maybe wasn't the best thing to say would you want someone to report you and get you kicked off WI FOREVER!! Everyone makes mistakes at some point in their lfe. No ones perfect and they all deserve second chances! You might not agree with me but that's what I beleive and thats what I'm standing by! JOIN ME!!

I really like this approach. It not only gives the person a chance to stand up to the person being rude and lets them express their feelings but also maybe the person wasn't trying to be rude. It would give that person a way of explaining and also some self reflection. They can see it from the other persons view. Type is black and white (or whatever font color). You can't hear and see intention.
millieroo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2008, 09:52 PM   #72
pawz97
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The amount of rudeness on WI. Could it be our new friends? Please read

I soo agree Millieroo! If we join together we can try to stop the rudeness on WI! Just put this on you siggie: If your not going to say something nice, don't say it at all!
Old 02-06-2008, 09:54 PM   #73
I love

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

I agree with everyones post here!
Old 02-06-2008, 09:56 PM   #74
pawz97

webkinzgirl100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Being mean really hurts people!
Old 02-06-2008, 10:03 PM   #75
azlachat
Gift Guru

azlachat is a jewel in the roughazlachat is a jewel in the rough

Donation Level 3 

Yeah Millieroo...Same goes for the drivers in MY area HA!!!
azlachat is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 10:09 PM   #76
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by azlachat;4***353
Yeah Millieroo...Same goes for the drivers in MY area HA!!!
I am the definition of road rage. LOL My daughter is rich in dimes from the naughty words. She also told an old lady in the grocery store "Today, we're not getting any younger!" I about died. She was only about 3 years old. I have had to really watch it now that she understands what bad mommy is saying. ROFL
millieroo is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 10:11 PM   #77
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

I agree.
WI has been ruder latelty.

WI's Palace of Wisdom is becoming a
Palace of Rude-dom.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:34 AM   #78
Ruby4224
Gift Guru

zeni is on a distinguished road

Your suggestion to be a role model is an excellent one. Ignore the rudeness....sometimes that is the only way a person will get attention for themselves.

If they get no reaction from their rudeness they will probably not do it as much.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:38 AM   #79
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

i AGREE, AND YOU DESERVE REP POINTS.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Closed