Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 09:34 PM   #61
Shhh! Don't tell the
Gift Guru

Puppyuver is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The amount of rudeness on WI. Could it be our new friends? Please read

Hmmm, I haven't really seen any rudness, but I'm sure it happens! Thanks for taking the time to let us all know about this!
Puppyuver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2008, 09:35 PM   #62
pawz97
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The amount of rudeness on WI. Could it be our new friends? Please read

If you agree with us (Lululover1997, and Webkinzgirl100) Say, I agree with Lulu and Webkinzgirl!
Old 02-06-2008, 09:37 PM   #63
Gift Guru

CuteCaddy will become famous soon enough

thanks .
Old 02-06-2008, 09:37 PM   #64
I love

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

I agree with lulu and webkinzgirl
Old 02-06-2008, 09:37 PM   #65
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

I think she is right. You guys should remember that there are little kids on this site who can read any of these posts. This should be a fun place for them. Cursing should not be used. At all. This is supposed to be a freindly site. And just imagine if some poor kid needed some help[ with there webkinz and then when a parent looked over there shoulder, there was a * or @ sign, or worse, an actual curse, and then the parent wouldnt let the kid on here anymore... That would ruin the whole point of this website. Never curse.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:40 PM   #66
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by kerili
I think she is right. You guys should remember that there are little kids on this site who can read any of these posts. This should be a fun place for them. Cursing should not be used. At all. This is supposed to be a freindly site. And just imagine if some poor kid needed some help[ with there webkinz and then when a parent looked over there shoulder, there was a * or @ sign, or worse, an actual curse, and then the parent wouldnt let the kid on here anymore... That would ruin the whole point of this website. Never curse.
Absolutly! Totally right!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 09:40 PM   #67
katterdid5

katterdid is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree that some people are rude BUT......... you really CAN'T blame the older members! it's not their fault that everyone is rude and I DO AGREE. People are rude on my threads! I don't report them I just tell them that that was mean and they apologize and they don't do it again! You have to give people a second try! That's what I beleive! PLEASE DON'T REPORT THEM JUST TELL THEM THEY WERE MEAN BY PM-ING THEM. NOT POSTING ON THAT THREAD! If you catch them again tell them again that it was mean and that the next time you will report them! They will HOPEFULLY understand! I know sometimes when people are mean on my threads the first thing I want to do is report them but stand in their shoes. If you said one thing that maybe wasn't the best thing to say would you want someone to report you and get you kicked off WI FOREVER!! Everyone makes mistakes at some point in their lfe. No ones perfect and they all deserve second chances! You might not agree with me but that's what I beleive and thats what I'm standing by! JOIN ME!!
Old 02-06-2008, 09:43 PM   #68
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree with you. For the most part, I don't even acknowledge rude people. My outlook is, that if someone is rude, they are probably not happy people and they take it out on everybody else.
Trouble is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 09:44 PM   #69
pawz97

webkinzgirl100 is an unknown quantity at this point

I Agree Totally To Every Post!
Old 02-06-2008, 09:45 PM   #70
webguy88
Gifted

webguy88 is on a distinguished road

I've seen a little rudeness, and I've only been on here for a month! It's sad what webkinz has to come to, but there are other good people too, as you mentioned! I'll try to do my part and ignore the rudeness and report any misconduct, and good idea to bring this up! This might help raise awareness
Closed