Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2008, 11:19 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

Unicornluv will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The amount of rudeness on WI. Could it be our new friends? Please read

I am fairly new to this site, and I agree that I've been disappointed by some of the rude comments. I've also seen some using symbols like the star "*" or at "@" to mean a bad word. This is just as rude as using the word itself. If you can't say something nice and/or helpful (like, "That's an interesting idea, I'll like about it."), then don't say anything. Remember, you can look at a thread without HAVING to reply!! Let's build each other up instead of tearing each other down! I heard great things about this site, which is why I joined. Let's keep it a fun, positive place to be!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2008, 11:21 AM   #32
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The amount of rudeness on WI. Could it be our new friends? Please read

Guys, if you ever see a rude post, please report it and we will remind the person of the rules. Thanks for helping keep WI the wonderful place it is!
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 06:29 PM   #33
Gift Trainee

WebkinzFreak is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sorry if anyone has been mean to you. We ( pun intended ) need to be nice. I started a pettion to make a snowy . It was never against the rule as I could see. I would see pettions for all sorts of things all the time on . And all of a sudden my thread is shut down after 5 posts. I'm wondering why I was singled out.

Wanting a snowy on ,

WebkinzFreak
Old 02-04-2008, 06:41 PM   #34
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I do agree there has been a lot of rudeness, but try to think about all the awesome members that are here. Like you said, Ginger is nice, which I totally agree with, she is one of my favorite people on here. Also, all of our mods are nice, and Williamson and Hamlet write great guides, and Baby252 always gives great advice!

So, I do agree, the rudeness does need to stop, but think about the positive things too!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 08:37 PM   #35
Wilt456
Gifted

Hopper is on a distinguished road

I totaly agree with this thread!!! I am fairly new here ( being here for almost a month ) and I have seen some rudeness, but everyone is usually nice.
This thread makes a great point!
Hopper is offline Male
Old 02-06-2008, 06:15 PM   #36
Lululover1997
Gifted

lululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you!
Old 02-06-2008, 06:19 PM   #37
Gifted

komoda2000 has disabled reputation

I agree, this is a really awesome thread! For the past couple of months, I've been insulted and called cruel because I have a boy pink pony. That wouldn't have happend on the WI I used to know!
Old 02-06-2008, 06:22 PM   #38
Lululover1997
Gifted

lululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of light

Exactely. This is getting way out of hand. This needs to stop imedianly, i will LEAVE if this stuff doesnt end and im not kidding.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:24 PM   #39
macy06
Gifted

Lissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud of

I totally agree and REPS to you.
I have several threads concerningmy FAVE band My chemical romance, and TONS have posted EXTREMLY rude commments even thogh i got SMITCHELL to post dont be mean at the begining of my thread. I couldnt agree more.
Also i had a girl who was making fun of my avatar because it had my chemical romance on it and she was like.. EW they are the worst change ur avvie.. but her avvie was a pic of hannah montana.. i HATE hannah montana but i would NEVER send something rude to her about it.
WI is such a great site and i think people should think before they click.

Lissykinz,
Lissykinz is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 06:24 PM   #40
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

that is great advice. i remember when wi was a small but loving place. we can't blame it all on newcomers though, even old members get mean.

Last edited by kateannec11; 02-06-2008 at 06:27 PM..
kateannec11 is offline Female
Closed