Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2008, 03:17 PM   #11
aidenank

Default Re: The amount of rudeness on WI. Could it be our new friends? Please read

Your are SO right Soccerox7!

---------- aidenank added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lululover1997
Thank you! You are very nice too!
Thank you!

Last edited by aidenank; 02-03-2008 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2008, 03:17 PM   #12
Lululover1997
Gifted

lululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: The amount of rudeness on WI. Could it be our new friends? Please read

Your welcome!
Old 02-03-2008, 03:17 PM   #13
KimKinz

yeah, maybe you can get like 3 warnings and then you get ur account deleted
Old 02-03-2008, 03:17 PM   #14
Finally! I'm a
Webkinz :)

bythebeach is on a distinguished road

Wow! Thats such a great idea!! I'll also report mean people,too! that was smart!
Old 02-03-2008, 03:18 PM   #15
I am (see below)
Gifted

deyarmoc will become famous soon enough

my job is to report them so i will try to help more
Old 02-03-2008, 03:18 PM   #16
Baby252

That was so great! Thanx for posting that! Rember, it's not JUST new members. I've seen rude older members.
Old 02-03-2008, 03:19 PM   #17

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Flagging the has always been the correct thing to do, no need to get involved just flag it and let a mod deal with it.

However, I don't agree that your account should be removed all the time, depending on what you did. - We all make mistakes, and we need to forgive each other and move on.

You don't get to choose your family, you get to choose your friends.
WI is like a family, we have to accept each other for what we are and befriend those we get along with. - But we must accept each other as an assest for the community and accept our differences.

There are better ways to express your opinion then "Ugh, I hate this idea" - I agree.
However, not every member understands how to do this and again, we need to forgive mistakes and help them learn.

It's the only way to make a happy, thriving community like you talk about.

WI is still a great gem, and it's a whole lot kinder then some communities I've taken part in, we need to stop picking out the bad things and realize how lucky we are to have a great place like this~
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 02-03-2008, 03:20 PM   #18
mnm1277
Gifted

mnm1277 will become famous soon enough

I understand where you coming from and agree, yet sometimes people just express their honest opinion and are labeled as rude for that. For example:

Someone: The Bull Frog is the Cutest Webkinz of all time!!!!
So-And-So: I think it is unattractive and bad

That person is expressing their opinion and isn't following the crowd. You don't HAVE to agree with someone but it is also true that you don't have to be rude if you disagree...
Old 02-03-2008, 03:23 PM   #19
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Flagging the has always been the correct thing to do, no need to get involved just flag it and let a mod deal with it.

However, I don't agree that your account should be removed all the time, depending on what you did. - We all make mistakes, and we need to forgive each other and move on.

You don't get to choose your family, you get to choose your friends.
WI is like a family, we have to accept each other for what we are and befriend those we get along with. - But we must accept each other as an assest for the community and accept our differences.

There are better ways to express your opinion then "Ugh, I hate this idea" - I agree.
However, not every member understands how to do this and again, we need to forgive mistakes and help them learn.

It's the only way to make a happy, thriving community like you talk about.

WI is still a great gem, and it's a whole lot kinder then some communities I've taken part in, we need to stop picking out the bad things and realize how lucky we are to have a great place like this~

Very nicely put!!!
millieroo is offline Female
Old 02-03-2008, 03:35 PM   #20
is cooler than you.
Gifted
Mrsbuster is just really niceMrsbuster is just really nice

I totally agree, I have been on the Daily Chat Thread and there are some harsh people. I'm not going to name them but. There is a good handful of people that go along these lines that you have posted.

Sometimes, they don't just put the thread or your opinion in public they make it personal and give you a PM.

Thank You so much for posting this thread. Reputation Points

Sincerely,
Mrsbuster
Closed