Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2007, 05:52 AM   #1

Default All you need to know about Reputation! So Easy to Learn here!

All you need to know about Reputation
Rules of Reputation
1. Your not allowed to beg for reputation, it is againist the rules
2. Your not allowed to offer reputation ether (begging someone to answer your thread basically)
What are those green dots everyone has?
That is someone's reputation bar. Depending on how much reputation they get depends on how many bars they have.
Where do I give reputation?
Below is a picture of Thankz pointz circled. The reason that's circled is because I am pointing out to you where reputation is.
How do I give reputation?
Located on the picture I gave there is a thumb. Click on that thumb and a message will appear and a box and you write your thankz in the box.
Why and When should I give reputation?
You should give reputation because it shows people the good things they are doing. You should give reputation when somebody helps you, is nice to you, gives you something, or they might have a terrific house!
Where do I see my reputation?
At the top of the forum it says "User CP" then you can check your last 15 reputation points given.
Is there any other name for reputation?
Yes, Located on the picture I gave notice it says Thankz Pointz. You probably can call it that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgAvatar PIC.JPG (13.7 KB, 8 views)
Sponsored Links