Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2008, 03:53 PM   #31
Gifted

webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: All WI members please read!

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly
....a few *bad apples* seem to spoil the whole
bunch.
I agree with that. it's not that WI is full of rude people just a couple that post on JB and Miley Poll threads.

---------- webkinz101 added 3 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by richeyrox12
but why should it affect you? Im not trying to start a fight, but its just a person behind a computer, they are entitled to their opinion.
Yes, it's a person behind a computre screen but there is also another person seening the same post. The other person may view the post differently based on their opinions and personally.

I am going to say what I saw someone else say, many people don't think that there is another person on the other side of the computer. They just think they are talking to there computer and not a real person with feelings. long story short there is another person on the other side and think about how they would react to your post before you post it.

Last edited by webkinz101; 08-10-2008 at 03:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinz101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2008, 03:54 PM   #32
Sherbert

i know. be nice. if you havesomething mean to say, do not say it at all. there are kids on here. they do not need to learn that bad lanugae. one time i had a theard ( it is closed) were there were talking mean about the jonas brothers just because i posted part of the song.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:02 PM   #33
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

true, even though I never heard of those people, maybe once or twice, but I agree!
398256501 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 04:04 PM   #34
Gift Guru

1girln3boys has a spectacular aura about1girln3boys has a spectacular aura about

If you see one of the posts you should flag it and bring it to the attention of the mods and they'll take care of it. We have a great bunch of mods that are willing to do what they can to make this site friendly.
1girln3boys is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 04:13 PM   #35
spazzykat
Gift Trainee

spazzykat is on a distinguished road

This is a really good thread...ty for starting it. You'd think that this thread would not be needed...that people would alteast have some common decency towards other people. I agree that everyone has an opinion. There are ALOT of people with different opinions & that's totally fine...that's what makes for good discussions. But opinions can be stated in a non rude/degrading/mean/demeaning/etc way.

If you're one of the people who likes to put other people down for their opinions/likes/etc...think about how you would feel if someone treated you the SAME WAY about your opinions/likes/etc. Also, things sometimes come out sounding worse than you mean them to. I know this first-hand. So, before you click "post", reread what you wrote & really think about if that's what you're meaning to say.

Sorry to ramble...but I just wish that people would just take a minute to realize the impact that words can have on other people (intentional or not).
spazzykat is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 05:27 PM   #36
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

Thank you so much spazzykat!
Old 08-10-2008, 06:42 PM   #37
fallbullet4
Gifted

smurfette6496 has a spectacular aura about

I agree with you 100%! It really hurts others feelings when you diss other people's interests, and other WI members notice that too. I really hope this gradually stops. I really hate it when people get their feelings hurt, if you do'nt have anything nice to say, don't say it.
smurfette6496 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 11:47 AM   #38
Webkinz :)

flowapowa is an unknown quantity at this point

I tottaly agree because not only we have feelings. Everyone, even pop stars have feelings, and people who look up to them as their role model might be really offended.

---------- flowapowa added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

people say sticks and stones can break my bones, but words dont hurt. That is not true. Words can be really painful.

Last edited by flowapowa; 08-11-2008 at 11:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
flowapowa is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 11:47 AM   #39
my cat is
Banned
meow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant future

I don't like Miley Cyrus, but I don't say bad things about her. I agree
meow0628 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 11:51 AM   #40
I love my
Webkinz :)

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

Well said.
sometimes I disagree with things said, but I just head back to the forum & find another thread where my post is needed
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think before you post