Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2008, 01:11 PM   #1
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

Default All WI members please read!

I been looking at some of the threads about the Jonas brothers, Miley Cyrus, and such, and I have seen where people are being really mean and rude.
I just wanted to say it hurts peoples feelings and makes you look bad if you put stuff like "They are so dumb! they sing really bad!" or stuff like that.
If you don't like the person that people are talking about just skip the thread. don't type anything that might be hurtful or criticizing to other people.
Before you type it think if someone was saying that about you and see if you would want someone saying that about you, and if you write something bad or mean it doesn't look bad on just you it makes WI look like its a bad site. So please be nice.

I hope this helps.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2008, 01:15 PM   #2
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Default Re: All WI members please read!

i agree.. i love hte Jonas Brothers and when peoplesay bad stuff it is offending
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 01:16 PM   #3
KayKayFrootie

i totally agree
Old 08-10-2008, 01:16 PM   #4
ceedar11
Gifted

Cheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by kinspets
I been looking at some of the threads about the Jonas brothers, Miley Cyrus, and such, and I have seen where people are being really mean and rude.
I just wanted to say it hurts peoples feelings and makes you look bad if you put stuff like "They are so dumb! they sing really bad!" or stuff like that.
If you don't like the person that people are talking about just skip the thread. don't type anything that might be hurtful or criticizing to other people.
Before you type it think if someone was saying that about you and see if you would want someone saying that about you, and if you write something bad or mean it doesn't look bad on just you it makes WI look like its a bad site. So please be nice.

I hope this helps.

YOur right! even though some of us don't care for the singers, do yo think that some members words would build these Stars up?
Cheekie Cat is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 01:19 PM   #5
I love my dogs

your perfectly correct what if someone came on this site looked around and found Nasty,Mean,Rude comments like that! I mean what a nice way to be welcomed to Wi.Lets keep this a Safe Fun Place.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:33 PM   #6
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I totally agree! If you DON'T like them, don't say anything! Cuz it does hurt some peoples feelings. Like it just makes me so mad when Miley Cyrus is my idol and people trash her...

GREAT THREAD!

*reps*
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 01:37 PM   #7
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Cheekie Cat
YOur right! even though some of us don't care for the singers, do yo think that some members words would build these Stars up?
i don't know if they would or not.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:37 PM   #8
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Arrow Re: All WI members please read!

Yes, respect other people's feelings. Don't make fun of either of those two, or ANYBODY else! If you don't like them, kindly put in your "two cents" by saying "They're not my favorite..." or something. Remember, be nice to everyone!
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 08-10-2008, 01:39 PM   #9
JosephJonas
Gifted

polkadot911 will become famous soon enough

I agree, if you don't like them but must say something, just say something like ''They're not my really my style, but that's just my opinion''
There's one or two people in particular that have been doing this lately, I won't say names, but it's just not fair to people who like them.
polkadot911 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 01:43 PM   #10
Gifted

webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!

Personally I don't care for JB or Miley Cyrus,but I think it's rude when people say,"Ewww....they are just Ewwww..." or,"I HATE (instert name here)!!" It's really rude. Also think of the person that's a fan of what your talking about and then think about how you would feel if someone said that about something you really liked.

We can state our opinions without being rude in the process.
webkinz101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think before you post