Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2007, 04:53 PM   #1
valej

Default All u need to know about reputation in a nut shell!

All you need to know about reputation

Hi, if you've been wondering about reputation or the green dots you see under users account info....look no further than this thread!! I've compiled information so you should get all your answers here!

What are the green dots that everyone has around the forum?
This is a user's reputation and is just a way of keeping track of the most helpful people on the forum. If you like what someone has to say, or they help you. Give them a click and add to their reputation!

How do i give Reputation?
First off, every member has a thumbs up icon....if you see this picture you see the reputation information on an account (which happens to be rattygirls' )

Click the image to open in full size.

Ok, well u see the thumbs up button? Its in the red circle. If you click on it, a reputation box will appear like this and you can type in a thanx message for the user.

If you're helpful on the forum, we're sure you'll get them very shortly if you don't already have them! Don't forget to give them out!!

How can i read my reputation?
You can check your (15) most recent additions by clicking "UserCP" at the top of the forum. It will bring up a list of the last 15 people that have contributed to your reputation.

I don't have any, can you give me some?
We don't allow begging of any kind here on WI, and that includes begging for Reputation. We've already taken the system away to change it because of constant begging and we don't want to have to remove it altogether. Spend some time here, help a few people out and people will give them to you on their own accord.

Can I offer Reputation to encourage people to answer my threads?
NO. We've seen a lot of this and the problem comes when someone forgets to give those promised reputation and people start posting "Why didn't you give me the reputation?" or ask us why someone didn't follow through. People will answer your thread, faster than you even imagined. If you get an answer that helps, feel free to give them reputation, but no offers anymore, PLEASE! Also, no "I only need x more reputation, please help me" threads. Any threads or posts the offer/beg for reputation will be deleted.

When i scroll over the green dots, i see a message!
Yes, when you scroll over a green dot or a mass of green dots (lol) you see a little saying that pops up! Like this one:

There are a bunch of different sayings, here are some of them!
(insert user name) has unknown quantity at this point
(insert user name) is on a distinguished road
(insert user name) will become famous soon enough
(insert user name) has spectacular aura about
(insert user name) is a jewel in the rough
(insert user name) is just really nice
(insert user name) name is known to all
(insert user name) much to be proud of
(insert user name) glorious beacon of light
(insert user name) is a splendid one to behold
When i come across more/different ones i will be sure to update this list

How come there are some lime green dots?
I don't know the exact answer, but from my conclusions and observations i can conclude that when you have 5 solid dark green boxes the next box, (the 6th +) turns lime green!!

how many rep points to a box?
Speculation of mine, is 100 but i'll double check.

Credits: Information has been combined from the green FAQ section, and also from my knowledge pictures were taken by me and i hope you guys don't mind if i used a picture with your user info on it (rattygirl/arcadfire)

I hope this helps you!! And thanx for reading!!

~valej~
WI Forum Protector

Last edited by valej; 09-18-2007 at 01:51 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2007, 04:57 PM   #2
momof2lilkinz
Gift Guru

White Poodle will become famous soon enough

Default Re: reputation sayings, MuST READ!!

Cool, thanks! Now somebody needs to figure out how many rep points you need to reach each level.
White Poodle is offline Female
Old 08-05-2007, 04:57 PM   #3
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

Great thanks for the info!!! Can you answer this one? Someone said you can tell how many thanks points a person has when you give them thanks..... how do you tell? ?
-
View Post Originally Posted by White Poodle
Cool, thanks! Now somebody needs to figure out how many rep points you need to reach each level.
I saw posted somewhere that it is 100 thanks for each green box. Not sure if that is accurate.

Last edited by Katz; 08-05-2007 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-05-2007, 05:00 PM   #4
valej

View Post Originally Posted by Katz
Great thanks for the info!!! Can you answer this one? Someone said you can tell how many thanks points a person has when you give them thanks..... how do you tell? ?
-

I saw posted somewhere that it is 100 thanks for each green box. Not sure if that is accurate.
well, that statement when you give them is not true i' tried it didn't.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:05 PM   #5
Banned
xhollixsterx is a jewel in the roughxhollixsterx is a jewel in the rough

Thank you for the info!
Old 08-05-2007, 05:05 PM   #6
Micah

No i'll become famous i have like 20 i have like 2 pages its not nine i dont think.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:06 PM   #7
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

I just became "Spectacular Aura" about 30 minutes ago. I love helping people
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2007, 05:06 PM   #8
drama.queen.xoxo3

cool thnx valej
Old 08-05-2007, 05:07 PM   #9
Gifted

toothpick95 has a spectacular aura about

i have i lol
toothpick95 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2007, 05:08 PM   #10
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

thanks for the info!!
X.I.C. is offline Male
Closed