Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 07:06 PM   #1
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Default Alert when you recieve rep? Good idea or not?

I was thinking that there should be a beep or pop-up on WI when you recieve rep! Or maybe it could be part of the 'notifications' section! Tell me what you think!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 07:15 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

JessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Alert when you recieve rep? Good idea or not?

That is a good idea, but I think if they were to do that, they should make it so you have the option to have it show up when you get a rep. I like the feeling I have when I get a new rep!
JessicaJonas is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 07:20 PM   #3

iDANCE is a jewel in the roughiDANCE is a jewel in the rough

i love that idea!
iDANCE is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 07:26 PM   #4
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I would much rather have a notification of when the threads I am keeping an eye on have a new poster. You know, like when you have a Gift Exchange. Then you wouldn't have to constantly check back or rely on pm's. Rep takes care of itself. I would WAY rather have this
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 07:28 PM   #5
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I think that would be a pretty good idea. Thanks for sharing
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 07:33 PM   #6
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I would much rather have a notification of when the threads I am keeping an eye on have a new poster. You know, like when you have a Gift Exchange. Then you wouldn't have to constantly check back or rely on pm's. Rep takes care of itself. I would WAY rather have this
Well, I hit the 'notify me by e-mail when new posts appear' button and keep a tab open on my e-mail so I know.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:37 PM   #7
hersheychocolate11

ilovecocoa is on a distinguished road

I think you are right. There should be a little notification on when you get rep points. Great idea!
ilovecocoa is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 07:39 PM   #8
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Well, that kinda defeats the purpose of a rep .
A rep is supposed to be a nice positive surprise feedback someone gives to you .
When you get notifications, it just ruins the whole 'surprise' thing .
It's like, telling you what your presents are going to be .
good idea though
Old 12-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #9
oink
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by gripperluverxxoo
Well, that kinda defeats the purpose of a rep .
A rep is supposed to be a nice positive surprise feedback someone gives to you .
When you get notifications, it just ruins the whole 'surprise' thing .
It's like, telling you what your presents are going to be .
good idea though
I think of it as a nice gesture that your friend (or whoever gave it to you) would like you to know about.

---------- naomiglasc added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

anymore ideas? Please rate this thread!

Last edited by naomiglasc; 12-22-2008 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed