Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 05:12 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Softball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to behold

Default Albums: Limited Pictures?

Heyy. I have a suggestion for albums.

I just recently noticed that you can have as many albums as you want, but you can only have a limited amount of pictures divided among them. I don't get why you can't have as many pictures as you want. I have 6 albums, and I recently made a new one only to discover that I was only allowed to have 3 more pictures saved into albums. So, my suggestion: Not having a limited amount of pictures, and just being able to have as many as you want. I know that I could delete some, but the ones I have in my albums aren't saved onto my computer anymore, and I forgot what website(s) I got them on. I also know that I could re-save them and then delete them, but my problem is that I don't want a million things saved to my computer.

What do you guys think?
Softball_Luva33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2009, 07:03 PM   #2
i think imma

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Albums: Limited Pictures?

I've noticed that too. It'd be nice, wouldn't it?
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 07:58 PM   #3
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

I've noticed as well, and how you have to keep deleting pics to make room for others ... it does get annoying. But I'm sure the limit is there for a reason ... if not, then hopefully it can be changed. =]
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 09:05 PM   #4
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

WI already has a very generous limit on the number of pics that you can have here in your albums. Please remember that WI is not a picture-hosting site. If every member had an unlimited number of pics saved here, this would slow down the site and require more servers, etc. Let's all be reasonable in our album use, shall we?
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 03:20 PM   #5
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
WI already has a very generous limit on the number of pics that you can have here in your albums. Please remember that WI is not a picture-hosting site. If every member had an unlimited number of pics saved here, this would slow down the site and require more servers, etc. Let's all be reasonable in our album use, shall we?
I've got to agree with you Webberlily. This website was made for webkinz, not picture hosting.
I also am very happy about the limit how it is at this moment, but that's just my opinion.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 08:53 PM   #6
Banned
FireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to all

I don't use albums much on here because I don't feel that this a picture sharing website.
I mean, I love the feature but this website is meant for webkinz and we shouls respect that.

I personally think that 60 is an excellent limit. If we got too much pictures in one album then that would cause WI to run more slowly which deffinatly would not make our members too happy.

I would suggest only putting the completly resonable pictures in your albums if you're runnng out off space. Even consider creating a Photobucket account. That's a great place to store all of your pictures instead of clogging up your albums.
FireFlyz is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 09:05 PM   #7
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Webberlily is right. Justin already spends big money to keep this running for us...if he had to use even more servers, he might not be able to keep the site up...
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 08-17-2009, 09:54 PM   #8
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I feel we should use our number of pictures wisely. I agree with Webberlily on this one.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2009, 12:23 PM   #9

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

I agree with Webberlily. WI is Webkinz Insider, not Picture Hosting Insider. We should be happy that we even have the opportunity to post pictures in albums.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 08-18-2009, 12:34 PM   #10
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

That's what I think: it would slow down the site. If you want to post pictures, then you should join face book.
Amymt is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, hurricanes, wi mods rock!