Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 12:46 AM   #1
Call me Karen
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

Default Album organization.

I was thinking about this question: Do you want people to see a certain album in your profile?

I do! I think that would be a good idea because, that's what people would want to see! I mean, it could be like top viewed order or something. I really want people to see three albums, so I could just put 3 in front. Would you want that?
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2009, 12:53 AM   #2
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Album organization.

Until something like this is implemented, there is a partial workaround. Two albums are visible by default, with a link to click to see all albums. The albums at the top of your list (including the two that are visible) will be the ones you most recently uploaded pictures to. If you want to keep certain albums on top, and visible, upload a new picture to them.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:34 AM   #3
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

I agree! I have sooo many random albums and I want the best on top!
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 06-02-2009, 07:42 AM   #4
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love that idea webkinzlover! I'm not much of an album person myself, but I think it would be a great idea for those of us with the patients to do it.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:08 PM   #5
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

Thank you!
Old 06-04-2009, 09:15 AM   #6
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

I totally agree with this! I always want my two favorite albums to show up, so I have to go & add pictures to them so that they are the most recently updated. I really hope this idea is possible.
Rep for you!
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 04:07 PM   #7
Call me Karen

View Post Originally Posted by mcgymnast9
I totally agree with this! I always want my two favorite albums to show up, so I have to go & add pictures to them so that they are the most recently updated. I really hope this idea is possible.
Rep for you!
Thanks! That's really nice!
Closed