Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2008, 12:33 PM   #1
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

Default Ahh Dont U Hate When Ganz Does This 2 U!!!

dont u hate when u adopt a new webkinz and ganz puts ur new room in a really random place?? i always hav 2 move my furniture around in my rooms cuz there is a new unwanted door there. it makes me so annoyed when i have my pets jumping rooms, and when the room loads, i find they r standing in my refridgerator or some other random thing i have in my room
i wish they would let u pick where ur rooms go!!
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2008, 12:35 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ahh Dont U Hate When Ganz Does This 2 U!!!

View Post Originally Posted by kkaitlinn94
dont u hate when u adopt a new webkinz and ganz puts ur new room in a really random place?? i always hav 2 move my furniture around in my rooms cuz there is a new unwanted door there. it makes me so annoyed when i have my pets jumping rooms, and when the room loads, i find they r standing in my refridgerator or some other random thing i have in my room
i wish they would let u pick where ur rooms go!!
Yes!!!!!!! It sure is frustrating! I can't tell you how many times my carefully thought out floor plan has been ruined by random placed rooms!

On the other hand, it sure does force us all to think even more creatively about our decorating!

Good luck designing your house!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 02-07-2008, 12:36 PM   #3
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

I am glad that I have over 10 pets now. I don't have to worry about where the rooms go now. Now I just use the first rooms as storage since they are only medium sized anyways.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 02-07-2008, 12:38 PM   #4
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

At least you got rooms! I adopted my 5th and 8th pet and got no room!
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2008, 12:39 PM   #5
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by millieroo
I am glad that I have over 10 pets now. I don't have to worry about where the rooms go now. Now I just use the first rooms as storage since they are only medium sized anyways.
Great idea, milleroo!

Medium sized rooms are also great to use for bathrooms, 'wardrobes' (where WEBKINZ can get dressed--just add a dresser and a mirror, and some clothing storage) , study rooms, offices, or snack bars---(I have one with lots of refrigerators, and a table and chairs.)

luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 02-07-2008, 12:50 PM   #6
Fishylover17

Fishylover17 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG!! i hate that! i had my liveing room as my first room, and now it has 4 doors in it. and ones behind my tv!!! its horriable!
Old 02-07-2008, 12:57 PM   #7
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

When I adopt mine, it doesn't give me rooms anymore..... It puts my new Webkinz in a ALREADY MADE ROOM. It doesn't give me a new room
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 02-07-2008, 12:57 PM   #8
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

KUDOS TO YOU!!!!! What an excellent idea!!!!
roxy1000 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2008, 01:02 PM   #9
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by OceanBluue
When I adopt mine, it doesn't give me rooms anymore..... It puts my new Webkinz in a ALREADY MADE ROOM. It doesn't give me a new room

When you adopt your 10th pet and over you don't get anymore rooms. They give you more money instead.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 02-07-2008, 01:04 PM   #10
mtkovach is an unknown quantity at this point

When you adopt your 10th pet and over you don't get anymore rooms. They give you more money instead.
I think I would rather have that. Then you can put your room where you want to.

Closed